Disney Finding Nemo fishes

I am a fan of Disney’s movies. They are all full of cute characters, which are quite an inspiration to a paper modeller.

The first one I’ve tried was Alice in Wonderland. Lots of amazing creatures. Some of them you can find and download at paperinside.com.

nemo-marlin-p.jpg
Now, I’m working on Finding Nemo fishes. Here are Nemo and his dad Marlin - the ocean fighter.

Visit Finding Nemo page, check some pics, download them and have fun!

jleslie48

I am a fan of Disney’s movies. They are all full of cute characters, which are quite an inspiration to a paper modeller.

The first one I’ve tried was Alice in Wonderland. Lots of amazing creatures. Some of them you can find and download at paperinside.com.

View attachment 57280
Now, I’m working on Finding Nemo fishes. Here are Nemo and his dad Marlin - the ocean fighter.

Visit Finding Nemo page, check some pics, download them and have fun!

looking good Claudio!

I'm thinking a mobile of this with Dory would be excellent for my niece.

T

telman

Claudio, Another Great Design. I really enjoy your designs. Telman

Frank Kelle

Hello Claudio!
Thanks a lot for Nemo! He is really very cute, I think I have to stop the Bismarck for a while to build him... I can not stand for waiting for Dory....

Lex

Dollmaker
I really like Finding Nemo!! Nice model also! Would like to see Bruce coming out...

Thank you Frank, Lex and CrimosnBronxs!

I'm moving to another city this week, so I think I won't have enough time to complete Bruce before October...