Discovery XD-1 - 2001 Space odyssey / UHU

wedge

Hello again. As I mentioned, there is my attempt to build the Discovery. There are a lot of cyrcle part, so it is little up above my skills. :) I´m really enjoying UHU´s models because of the precise construction and beautiful artwork. I hope that UHU is going to make the Russian EVA POD from 2010´s because with the american POD their gonna make a great pair.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
It looks like you are off to a really good start.
With your skilss, I think that you will just fine.
I will be following this thread.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Great to see all those UHU02 models. The Discovery seems to be very big / long when finished.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice beginnings Mr. Wedge! :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
COOOOOOLL!!!!! A new build of the Discovery!!!!!!!

Good luck Wedge! I will be following this eagerly!!!:thumb::thumb:

tiluchi

Jan 2, 2010
Bolivia
Looks good so far... Start gathering a lot of patience for when you get to do the midlle part.... so many repetitive parts...

Keep calm and Carry on....:thumb:

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Hey wedge, looks like your off to a great start, nice and smooth. This ones always been a favorite of mine since I first say it as a kid. Thanks for sharing your build and keep up the good work.

wedge

Thank you guys, but it only looks like a clean build. It has a lot of defects and I´m not satisfied with the result - so I decided to start again from the beginning and BUILD it CLEAN... Anyway, I think that a must cut the black contour entirely not only in the middle. So I hope the next attempt will be white as it has to be and without the black stripes