On to the shelter deck Well, I'm glad to report that my deck "bubbling" effect has gone away. I truly believe that the recent crazy weather had given me this heart attack. The bubbles in the deck have laid down and it appears they are flat for now. I had also noticed some slight warping in the inner shelter deck bulkheads. This waviness went away also. That tells me the humidity or something else caused some tensions in the card that weren't there before. Oh well. At least it went away before I had to do something rash or drastic. I've finally finished building all 10 of the 5"/51 casemate guns. They're all mounted and looking good. I've installed the barbette for turret No. 2 as it heads up the shelter deck and really needs to be in place before mounting the shelter deck above the guns. Here are some shots of my progress. There are a lot of penetrations in the shelter deck, so I'm busy drilling, slicing and dicing holes in it as I write this. I'll have some more shots once I get the deck on and some more details added.