Hello guys. I've taken quite a long break from card modelling. I had some plastic stuff I wanted to finish, and then I was involved in building a PBR for a Vietnam Vet... I've had the itch to get back into paper, but wasn't sure what to do. I have had the DN Arizona for a few months but that didn't seem to be enough. I saw the 1/100 Bismarck in here and thought it could use some company from the USN. I've been wanting to build large for some time now, and I figure now is as good a time as any. So here it goes. I've run sheets 1-7 (hull structure) through my Oce printer at work and reproduced them at 250% zoom at 600 dpi. I was quite pleased with what came out. The DN format at that magnification was slightly smaller than "C" size documents. I've started cutting those out and laminating to 2 mm card stock. The 1/250 scale Arizona calls for 1 mm card, and so the double thickness seems to fit the scale that I have now. I measured the slots for range of thickness and 2 mm works good. This is going to be a wild build. The 1/100 Arizona will top out at 72" from bow to stern and be over 14" wide at the widest part of the hull. I look forward to the challenge of my brief modelling career. I may need to lean on you Vets in here for some advice from time to time. Here's my first shots. Sheets 1-3 lined up from end to end. I've put a 1/350 plastic Arizona in the picture so you can get a good appreciation of scale. The other shots are sheets 1-3 laminated to the card. Boy, that 2 mm card is some expensive stuff.