Designing G1 Optimus Prime Papermodel

fibonacci

Aug 6, 2008
He has done several G1 Transformer models such as Soundwave and couple of the cassetes. There's also Ironhide, and Ratchet. There's a few Super Robots in there to :D

They've now added Rumble and Ravage to the fray... I've been thinking of a few others myself... Laserbeak would be a great one to do based on that too, and Frenzy is just a red and black redeco of Rumble...

Devestator and Omega Supreme have been done by Masamure Washington but he has taken them down from the net. Good thing I got them before he did that :p He also did a Prime but V5's is turning out much better :D

G1, I don't suppose you could provide links to these three (Dev, Omega and Prime) that Masamune did? Seeing that his original site is down could you possibly provide us with copies of the files?

~ Fibonacci

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Congrats on finishing this ... I cant wait to see some builds.

It's about time someone did a Gen1 Optimus Prime model

jtkirklin

Aug 20, 2009
That Optimus Prime came out great...do you think it can be upscaled and modified into a costume for a 7 year old? My son wants me to make him a Gen 1 Optimus Prime costume for halloween this year

nav

Oct 24, 2009
I'm working on a full scale(or I think so) optimus head.
Maybe this will help a bit.
It's on 4shared,the name is optimus prime head final(height 371.0485136796 mm).pdo