Demolitions Expert for rent

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
That cat is going to keep your LPB construction crew busy with the after effects of all of his(her) wanderings. I might consider electrifying the fence next time around:D :D :D

Cats are amazing creatures:)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Aaahhh! Hmmm, you didn't store cat nip in "the box" featured in the first pic, did you? :) You might check with Tyson about the recent mouse discovery at Tellico Gap. It might give your cat pause....that's a pun by the way! :D
Ralph

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Well Mikey, it must have taken a lot of restraint on your part to even get those photos! I know if my kitty were playing demolition expert on my layout she wouldn't have gotten nearly that far.
Hilarious pix though!

Tuna oil Jon?

cheers
Val

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by spitfire
Well Mikey, it must have taken a lot of restraint on your part to even get those photos! I know if my kitty were playing demolition expert on my layout she wouldn't have gotten nearly that far.
Hilarious pix though!

Tuna oil Jon?

cheers
Val

When I started taking the pics of the Coal car, he was asleep in the "Transfer Table" pit LOL As long as he just played with the fence he was behaving as much as a kitten could. As soon as I ran the trains - he ran like anything! :)

Thanks!!