Delaware Lackawanna & Western

interurban

It`s Time to enlighten friends:D to More Great Traction Shots.
All photo`s from Daves Railpixs, A wonderful C D. Thanks Dave.

Attachments

• dlw03.jpg
    dlw03.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 105

interurban

#9 And so easy to scratch build:D :D ;) ;) realy:p

(note) this picture was the same size as the others , well under spec`s asked for , but I was told it was to big????
now it`s at 75%:(

Attachments

• dlw19.jpg
    dlw19.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 84

Gary Pfeil

Chris, You mention that the Newark station would be good to model and you are right but it can't be seen in the photo! It will serve as the inspiration for a station on the JGL. Lackawanna Jim agreed to build it for me, six years ago! I will post a drawing of the model to be here.

Blake

I will dig out some photos that I have of these units. Before they started selling them off, they were stored on track 3 of the Erie mainline in Mahwah, NJ. My buddy Mark (MCL_RDG) and I walked through every one. Some still had the original wicker seats!! About a month later they started putting them into the old Ford yard in Mahwah where they sat for a while before being sold off. I was also a trip host for the Tristate chapter on the "Farewell to the MU's" trip. Another member (his name escapes me now) and I applied the Lackawanna lettering on the first car in the train. The were just stick ons but they looked great.

interurban

Thanks Gary hope to see some overhead to.:D :D

Hi Blake, I wish I could have walked the cars with ya:( :(
But looking forward to any pics you can find:D
Here are a few more
Name that Station;) :p

Attachments

• dlw26.jpg
    dlw26.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 81

grumbeast

Those are great pics Chris, I've never really thought