Deep in the heart of ????????????

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Good heavens Tyson, you're getting too good at this! :)
Are you using Paint Shop Pro to create these super pics?

Do I get a free beer for finding the ONLY defect in the pic? Do I huh? Do I? :D :D

Great pic though my friend (just wish I knew where you get the photos from).

Errol

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Errol I use Ulead's Photo Impact (came free with my scanner) for everything except layering and erasing (it won't do that) and Arcsoft's (came free with my new printer) for the layering and erasing. That pic was one in the sample gallery that came with the software, most of the other pics I took around here. If you can find only one defect you are not looking very hard!!!!!! :D :D :D The big defect of course is I chopped off the masts on the boat, I had already "flattened" the image before I saw it. :eek: Thought about redoing it but it was late sooooooo

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Tyson,
I know that harbor, and "leadfoot" Woodard is in even deeper trouble than you realize, about 8 fathoms deeper, because the track ends just a few feet ahead, and after that....... I think it's called the Atlantic Ocean!

Question for the experts, How would I go about placing the REFLECTION of the train in the water? (I think "leadfoot" has already figured out how to get the train there)
Pete

Originally posted by RI541
I can't compete with this. That photo had me bluffed.:eek: :eek: I wouldn't even noticed the masts if you hadn't said any thing

I've got to get studying:) :D :)

Actually, Tyson took a page from the M.C. Escher art book. The locomotive is behind the boats, but it's in front of the masts! Confusing? :confused: You bet! Especially if you have no idea who Escher is!:)