"Dedicated to Preserving Law and Order...."

A

ARMORMAN

Beta build. Complete cockpit and pilot. Prototype is 1/72 final will be 1/48.

Attachments

• Interceptorfrisow.jpg
    Interceptorfrisow.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 357
  • cockpitisocuw.jpg
    cockpitisocuw.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 225
  • isobkw.jpg
    isobkw.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 292
A

ARMORMAN

No....well the paper kit is as is the pilot, but the inspiration is from a series....any guesses?

doc_harvey

ummm...."Law & Order, 2025"? lol...just kiddin....I'm wraking my brain, and can't come upwith a thing.....is it from an anime show?

A

ARMORMAN

It has been classified as such, but it was produced in the U.S. (although the animation was done overseas).

widget

I've been waiting for you to finish this one since you gave us that sneakpeek!

I know what it is! "Fess" up now,how much and when will it be avialable?

A

ARMORMAN

I have to upsize and finish texturing it (no weathering as it was from an animated series) as well as test build at that size and make the instructions.

Have not decided on price yet. As far as availability, I hope soon.

Stev0

ARMORMAN said:
I have to upsize and finish texturing it (no weathering as it was from an animated series) as well as test build at that size and make the instructions.

Have not decided on price yet. As far as availability, I hope soon.

You can always have 2 versions. :twisted:

A

ARMORMAN

OK....so it was not as fast as I had hoped....Well....

Here it is, The 1/48 scale Ranger Interceptor (upscaled for your cutting convenience). Now all that remains is to make the instructions.

There are 3 optional pilots (2 with removable helmets) for the model ranging from 8 - 11 pieces each depending on which version you choose to make (or make them all, like I did).

The pics are a bit larger than I would normally have attached so you can better see the detail

Enjoy!

B

Attachments

• Interceptor1-48isow.jpg
    Interceptor1-48isow.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 211
  • pilots.jpg
    pilots.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 165
A

ARMORMAN

OK....so it was not as fast as I had hoped....Well....

Here it is, The 1/48 scale Ranger Interceptor (upscaled for your cutting convenience). Now all that remains is to make the instructions.

There are 3 optional pilots (2 with removable helmets) for the model ranging from 8 - 11 pieces each depending on which version you choose to make (or make them all, like I did).

The pics are a bit larger than I would normally have attached so you can better see the detail

Enjoy!

B