Dead On Arrival

Tyson Rayles

Man this is like visiting a graveyard. :eek: A couple of weeks ago this was one of the best forums on the net and now it is in ashes! :curse: :cry: :(

Iron Goat

Back on the wire....

Wow ! I thought I was going to have to find a new home.... I really missed dropping in for a visit, every now and then. I cruised several of the other forums that I used to frequent, but it just was not the same.

Irin Goat

Gary Pfeil

Just a few words of appreciation. What with all the posting done (including some by me) about the changes made to the gauge when ownership changed, I sensed an attitude of owneership by forum members, along the lines of "how dare they change our forum". With the complete unavailability of the forum for the past several days, it has dawned on me that we get this fine forum for free, and when it's not available it is sorely missed. Since we get it gratis, I think we all should be a bit less demanding. It is not "our" forum, we are invited guests. Suggestions for improvement are great, but we shouldn't get upset when things go badly, having been a member for several years I've always been impressed with the overwhelmingly friendly posts, and find it remarkable that it's stayed that way for so long, even as lots of new folk come aboard. That is the one thing I appreciate about the Gauge, and what I've missed during it's absence.

A big thank you to all those who are involved in maintaining this site.

Gary

shaygetz

Yep, Gary, I was one of those thankless guests and now repent in sackcloth and ashes. :eek:ops: Sure did miss this old place.

Tileguy

Lest we forget the whole truth of the matter,the reminder above is an excellant one but incomplete.
We are invited guests yes , but ,No guests,no forum!!
Responsibility lies with all parties,guests and owners alike.This forum works because of the mutual respect of all concerned.
We promise to show up on occassion,Management promises to be here for us.

OK,now about that being here for us management You thought drug addiction was bad,now you get to deal with half crazed train addicts needing a fix and all eyes are on You!!! And you wanted an easy career LOL :D

MCL_RDG

Yer breakin' muh...

...freakin' heart (if'n I had one)!

Geesh, after reading Gary's sentiments I'm thinking I should send him flowers :cry: !

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa- but I agree with him so maybe someone should send me flowers? :confused:

Besides- I like free stuff :D .

Mark