got it all hooked up .. my lights are a little off , but i'll work on that. I used a heat gun in my shell and the little plastic "light pipe" for the nose headlight went all wonky on me. I have to get another. Im also not so impressed w/ the strobe on the dn163. The board that i desoldered all the components from had a stronger strobe and brighter light. The lights actually went out .. it's probably just a cv setting but i've noticed that all my chipped engines (excetp my kato i got from combat) have dim lights . Anyway i'm rambling hahaha. I'm so happy i got help to get this to work . I was starting to think i needed to get my materials ready for a static diorama .