Dave Finkleman's Models

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That looks really good!
That would make for a GREAT teaching aid.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
My favorite airliner these days, Great Job!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Didn't realize they stuffed that much stuff into her! Great work! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You know, you can post up to 10 pictures per post, you could put all these planes in one thread. It would make it easier to see them. I could consolidate them if you wish. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am curious who's model that is. You did a great job building it, but the lines are all wrong. The Rudder is too small and transitions into the empennage all wrong. The jet air intakes are just wrong. Also, when that jet sits on the runway, the tail is almost touching the ground! You can only do so much with what your given. Study the models on models you wish to build by others who have done them before. there are some designers who just plop panel lanes and don't give too much effort. If the model is FREE, well O.K., maybe, after all, you are putting your time into it. You made that model great, but looking at the tail section, there is no indication of any flaring of the empennage into an almost fine line structure length wise. Forget about the wing root!

You put great effort into your model making, that is obvious. I get a little burnt when designers don't, it is just laziness, as that is an easy fuselage to design. IMHO. :)

p59a-c6.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It's a good thing Hitler never figured out how to really use this aircraft!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I like this plane and model. You could touch up the white line lines on the black surfaces with a thin point Sharpie. Neat model! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That is one true, square and plumb Bi-Plane! Not easy to do with these! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Very very nice!! The cockpit glass came out perfectly!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work! :) One tip: Paint the edges of the parts; that makes the build look even better! ;)