darthmop1 says hi

Hello everyone,

I'm Brian aka darthmop1,
while searching for a specific model, I have crossed over this forum and it kinda very interesting. I am not into card modelling that strong though I tried myself in a cardboard model of the YT-2000 Otana (Star Wars) and the X303-Prometheus(Stargate), borth from scratch
My first downloaded card model is the Feisar from the Wipeout video games.

I'm from Germany, interested into movies, 3D modeling and photography. I'm working as prototype mechanic, though I can't tell much about I just can tell, that it is similar to card modelling in some ways. So, looking forward to make new discoveries and maybe I will one day create my own card model just for you.

cheers
Brian
aka darthmop1

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
welcome aboard and while you arrived at a transition moment, stick around to see what the new improve site has to offer. At the moment, there are many missing photos but once the site is back, you will be amazed at what can be done with paper. Enjoy what is to be offere3d and see you and your models soon around the forum.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

As Silveroxide stated, you have (indeed) come at a transitional moment. There are many changes going on right now. So please stick around and post comments, as questions, and ready yourself for a new and improved forum.

If you have any questions, comments, concern, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work (once everything is up and running again).