Dan Dares Anastasia

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gixergs, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

A very quick and mesy build( I was very excited to have a model of her at last) of Dan Dares pilot of the future from the Eagle comic space plane Anastasia given to Dan by Sondar of the Treen and named after Dare's loyal friend Digby's Aunt.The model is from his Paperness Gary Pilsworth and despite my build of it is a great model.She's on Papermodelers in the download section.I first saw Annie in the 1970-something Dan Dare annual in the Red Moon Mystery story and I've wanted one ever since.Thank you Gary she was worth the wait.:thumb:

Attached Files:

2. Gixergs

Couple of quick shots of my second build of Annie

Attached Files:

3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Nice builds both.:thumb:
  4. Gixergs

Hey there is people out there!!.Thank you for the comment,Gary Pilsworth has made a very nice job of Annie.The first build was very rushed,I was excited to finaly have a model of her after hurumphy hum hum years of waiting the second build I spent longer on and used foiled paper,she's still not quite right but much better than the first.
  5. MTK

MTK Active Member

Everyone has their own interests and their own agenda. Don't be discouraged by lack of posts, or lack of views, just keep doing the work and at some point someone will catch on. No matter what, enjoy what you are doing. You're doing a fine job and never be discouraged by lack of compliments, ir responses. Just keep on trekkin and one day you'll find that you have come a lot farther than some might have anticipated.

It's all about having fun.:mrgreen::thumb:
  6. Gixergs

Thanks for the kind words,a few more pictures of the Anastasia

Attached Files: