D*mn, That's a big mouse!

Tyson Rayles

People are rushing down to the station as word spreads that the crew is pushing a flatcar with the skull of a prehistoric "Rodentus Giantgantus" on it back to town. Seems one of the pulpwood crews unearthed it. With (in n-scale) 2 foot teeth and a 18 foot skull, how would you like to find this sucker in your pantry? :D

Attachments

• rodent.jpg
    rodent.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 205
  • rodent.jpg
    rodent.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 204

Tyson Rayles

"News" Lawson, editor of the Tellico Gap Tribune switched to his other camera with the telephoto for this closer shot. You can barely make out "No Fingers" on the other side of this monster's head as he waves back at Lawson! :eek:

Attachments

• rodent2.jpg
    rodent2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 202
  • rodent2.jpg
    rodent2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 203

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thats really neat Tyson. Does it come to life in the dark or does "no fingers" keep watch with a coal oil lamp.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Eeek! A MOUSE!!!! :D Well, I'm guessin' things are never gonna be the same down in Tellico Gap once the world learns of the discovery of the Saber Toothed Mouse. Y'all should brace yourself for scientists, news hounds, fortune seekers, and folks who got tired of looking for the Loch Ness Monster. Time to build a couple of hotels Tyson; you're gonna need 'em! :)
Lots of fun!
Ralph

cidchase

hey Tyson,
Think it needs weathering..:D :D
I think a couple of chicken bones would make a great HO Eoad!!!!

jon-monon

hehehe that's great Ty, makes me wonder where The Box went! Gee, this thread could turn into The Head if we don't watch out! hehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vic

Hmmmm, Quite a find Tyson!!...Did the Discovery Channel film the unearthing of this artifact?:D

I have a cousin who works at National Geographic....we can sell the story to them for big $$$:D

Great work and story!!!:) :D

Clerk

TYSON, In the first picture, what kind of car is little blue thing in the background. Looks just like a 1936 Ford V8 I had back in 1953 - 55

Tyson Rayles

Thanks folks, glad everybody liked my stupid diversion! :D Only model railroaders come up with ways to do things with the body parts of dead rodents! :rolleyes: :p :eek: O.K., maybe I'm the ONLY model railroader to do something that sick??? :D Dick that car is a 48 Plymouth coupe.

Drew1125

Well, Tyson...you know what this means...your next project is going to have to be the construction of the "Tellico Gap Museum Of Natural History"!
:D ;) :p :D