Cylon Armor (Original Series) - MADE OF REAL METAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty

King of Swaziland
It looks nice. I smell a Halloween costume...
What if Bazooka Joe made an Ironman suit? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

logicman

Greybeard
I smell a Halloween costume...
Oh yes!

All that's missing is a

silver sh a m rock.:twisted:

This project is coming along nicely, and looking grrrrreat!:thumb:

I had to edit - try typing s h a m r o c k
and you get shamrock.

shamrock it to me, baby!

Red

sword

have to work on the pattern know :mrgreen:
Im not good at putting things on paper sign1

sword 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

voltron5

Red that looks amazing, I especially like that sword how did you make the end piece on the handle it looks like machined aluminum or something

Red

Red that looks amazing, I especially like that sword how did you make the end piece on the handle it looks like machined aluminum or something

It is all paper ( Mirror card and Cardboard )
Eventually I will try to make this prop out off aluminum :mrgreen: If my job still give me access:mrgreen: ( new supervise ) but rite now I need to make up some plans so that everyone can make one if they want

Hilt counter ballace.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

clif52

Banned
Everything looks great on the Cylon. My question is who is going to design the Cylon blaster pistol, blaste rifle and the colonial blaster?

BazookaJo

Not dead yet!

Hi guys :wave:

Just thought I'd touch base to let you know that I have not left this project for dead. Life has been somewhat mental these past few months and the cr@p ain't over yet.

That said I had printed the mods for the stomach part last week, and finally got around to building them last night.

It also occurred to me that although the vertical sliced side panels will be the best option for the metalwork version (will give a much rounder result), they look a little messy in card. Therefore I will do a slightly different kit for the card version. As such I am hoping to complete the metalwork version of the chest very shortly - any chance of having a go at a build Red? :mrgreen:

Anyway - hope to have more news sooner rather than later as things hopefully quieten down :cool:

Best regards

Paul.

Red

sword

sorry for the delay on getting this sword done
we had a couple of tornadoes less then 2 blocks away and cleaning up takes time. my first patten got thrown away so I'm making a new one, i
have to do a build off of it then send it to BazookaJo.

Red

BazookaJo

Most definitely:thumb: please send it to me as soon as it is ready
( or if it's not ready :mrgreen:)sign1
thanks red:wave:

Vortex_4200

This is awsome!!!!!!!!
I gotta get one of these suits!
keep us updated on the progress, I'll be looking forward to you completion.

P.S. An Iron Man suit WOULD be really really really really really REALLY cool!!!!

BazookaJo

sorry for the delay on getting this sword done
we had a couple of tornadoes less then 2 blocks away and cleaning up takes time. my first patten got thrown away so I'm making a new one, i
have to do a build off of it then send it to BazookaJo.

Fantastic Red :mrgreen: the sword was awesome - I'll tidy up the plans you send and put a special "Red's Parts" section on my page :thumb:

P.S. To all the Iron Man fans - not really my bag, but you guys should really get together. The 1st step is a decent 3D model so come on - you can do this :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.