Cylon Armor (Original Series) - MADE OF REAL METAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixton

Jul 19, 2010
WOW!
This is my first post on this site, as I've just signed up this morning, and I've just read through this entire thread...
It's absolutely amazing what can be done with just a template.
I've always liked the look of the Original Cylons and got to meet one up close at a Charity event in Corsham, Wiltshire, last May.
Maybe, if the Missus doesn't catch me... I'll get around to building myself a Cylon suit of my own.

eep up the great work guys, Its well appreciated!!!

Red

May 1, 2007
usa
not as good as ekuth you could buy a kid voice shanger ( at a holloween prop store ) some of them have a robot voice that is close to what the cylons sound like

ashal2

Feb 25, 2011
didn't notice from the pics did you have any ideas on the red back and forth eye lights.
there are sevral place on the net to pic up cheap small kits. would put that extra little touch on it

ashal2

Feb 25, 2011
didn't notice from the pics did you have any ideas on the red back and forth eye lights.
there are sevral place on the net to pic up cheap small kits. would put that extra little touch on it
sorry dint notice how long the thread was nice job looks great

Iron Duck

Nov 2, 2011
Canada
ya know, this all looks great.... The only thing is I can't seem to find a sword and /or scabbard for the sword..... If someone has the files either in pdf, or pdo. that would be great.....Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Again - Red sent me a basic proto-type kit for the sword yonks ago that I started to draft into plans, but I really don't have the time or inclination to finish the job.

If someone is prepared to do a build of the kit as it stands and feedback any required mods without releasing it in the wild it's theirs to try....

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

First Cylon Centurion costume IN THE WORLD made of metal using paper plans.

Revell-Fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.