Cyclone/Mospeadea

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Getter1, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Transformation is cool but not really practical for paper models. There are 1/12 scale plastic models that do transform.

It and other models were re-released and are avaliable at Hobby Link Japan.

Here's a link to a search result there,

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?Dis=-2&from=detail&Word=mospeada

Getter1
  2. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Transformation is cool but not really practical for paper models. There are 1/12 scale plastic models that do transform.

Getter1
  3. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Getter1
  4. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Getter1
  5. xyberz

xyberz Member

True that it is probably not practical, but definitely not impossible. It would just take some more time to rethink the whole process of transformation and paper. Well at least at this degree of difficulty.

I used to have one of these. Actually I use to have Scott, Rook, and Rand cyclones. Too bad it was when I was younger and I didn't keep in mind that they'd be really valuable one day.
  6. xyberz

xyberz Member

True that it is probably not practical, but definitely not impossible. It would just take some more time to rethink the whole process of transformation and paper. Well at least at this degree of difficulty.

I used to have one of these. Actually I use to have Scott, Rook, and Rand cyclones. Too bad it was when I was younger and I didn't keep in mind that they'd be really valuable one day.
  7. xyberz

xyberz Member

8. xyberz

xyberz Member

9. xyberz

xyberz Member

10. xyberz

xyberz Member

11. xyberz

xyberz Member

12. xyberz

xyberz Member

13. xyberz

xyberz Member

14. xyberz

xyberz Member

15. xyberz

xyberz Member

16. xyberz

xyberz Member

17. xyberz

xyberz Member

18. Alcides

Alcides Member

19. Alcides

Alcides Member

20. Alcides

Alcides Member