Cyclone/Mospeadea

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
True that it is probably not practical, but definitely not impossible. It would just take some more time to rethink the whole process of transformation and paper. Well at least at this degree of difficulty.

I used to have one of these. Actually I use to have Scott, Rook, and Rand cyclones. Too bad it was when I was younger and I didn't keep in mind that they'd be really valuable one day.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
True that it is probably not practical, but definitely not impossible. It would just take some more time to rethink the whole process of transformation and paper. Well at least at this degree of difficulty.

I used to have one of these. Actually I use to have Scott, Rook, and Rand cyclones. Too bad it was when I was younger and I didn't keep in mind that they'd be really valuable one day.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006