Cyclone/Mospeadea

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Hey getter1. Yours is what gave me a kick in the rear to do the bike model. I know i sure needed something to get me going. I have several other works waiting in line next. But hopefully will be able to get these other ones that I had started finished first. Glad to help you out. Now If I can just figure out a way to speed up modifying these other parts so that they don't pass through each other but terminate at the surface of the other. Then I can speed this thing up. I think thats all that will really hold it up.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Hey getter1. Yours is what gave me a kick in the rear to do the bike model. I know i sure needed something to get me going. I have several other works waiting in line next. But hopefully will be able to get these other ones that I had started finished first. Glad to help you out. Now If I can just figure out a way to speed up modifying these other parts so that they don't pass through each other but terminate at the surface of the other. Then I can speed this thing up. I think thats all that will really hold it up.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Here's the model file ready for download. I have marked on the printouts where to trim off the parts and laid them out by section. I was waiting on my buddy as a host but it's taking an eternity so I'll let everyone get it here and now :D Hope for many happy buildings.

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Here's the model file ready for download. I have marked on the printouts where to trim off the parts and laid them out by section. I was waiting on my buddy as a host but it's taking an eternity so I'll let everyone get it here and now :D Hope for many happy buildings.

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Model file

Hello All,

Enjoy,
Getter 1
John