Cyclone Bike version

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

cool thanks gears I'll get this one scaled up and converted to go with the bike. Gearz what did you use? I would really like to know as I have several other mdl files I cannot open with anything I currently have installed.

By the way Getter I just finished the wheel issue and working on the couple of other objects that are an issue. Just to let you know did it with rhino.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

cool thanks gears I'll get this one scaled up and converted to go with the bike. Gearz what did you use? I would really like to know as I have several other mdl files I cannot open with anything I currently have installed.

By the way Getter I just finished the wheel issue and working on the couple of other objects that are an issue. Just to let you know did it with rhino.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said:

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Gearz said: