Cyclone Bike version

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by Bad_Scorpion, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

cool thanks gears I'll get this one scaled up and converted to go with the bike. Gearz what did you use? I would really like to know as I have several other mdl files I cannot open with anything I currently have installed.

By the way Getter I just finished the wheel issue and working on the couple of other objects that are an issue. Just to let you know did it with rhino.
  2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

cool thanks gears I'll get this one scaled up and converted to go with the bike. Gearz what did you use? I would really like to know as I have several other mdl files I cannot open with anything I currently have installed.

By the way Getter I just finished the wheel issue and working on the couple of other objects that are an issue. Just to let you know did it with rhino.
  3. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

7. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

13. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

15. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Need 2 more builders. Any takers.
  16. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

17. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

18. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member