Cyclone Bike version

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Since this 3D model came from the same source as the Armored Rider version I did I'm wondering if you corrected the 3D model at the points where the parts pass though each other? I haven't been able to figure out how to edit that on my model in 3D (I only have the free basic versions of 3D software so it's functions may be limited). I was going to make the corrections on a printed verison of the model and rescan them in for everybody to build.

Getter 1

Unfortunatly no i didn't get that little bug fixed. Since I don't have any real time to build it I'm hoping those that do will be able to aid me there and give me rough idieas on dimensions so I can edit the parts correctly. Also the wheels will have to be put on with a good method I use of toothpicking. Like said though just started messing with it today and finished it up already. If I do get time to rework the model though then I will correct those parts and resend the updated parts to the beta builders. Something you may want to consider for 3d software is Rhino. Wasn't too expensive. I didn't already have it and cannot find the boxes with all my other expensive software that I normally use which is why I didn't ge to the part modifications already. Still trying to get comfortable with rhino. But the tuorials for it are great. Even somebody like me that is stretched to the limit can learn it rather quicky with the tutorials that are available.

Also by the way this one is about 8 inches long. I think that makes it about just over 3 inches wide and about 4.5 inches high. Not too big but enough to make I nice display.

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Since this 3D model came from the same source as the Armored Rider version I did I'm wondering if you corrected the 3D model at the points where the parts pass though each other? I haven't been able to figure out how to edit that on my model in 3D (I only have the free basic versions of 3D software so it's functions may be limited). I was going to make the corrections on a printed verison of the model and rescan them in for everybody to build.

Getter 1

Unfortunatly no i didn't get that little bug fixed. Since I don't have any real time to build it I'm hoping those that do will be able to aid me there and give me rough idieas on dimensions so I can edit the parts correctly. Also the wheels will have to be put on with a good method I use of toothpicking. Like said though just started messing with it today and finished it up already. If I do get time to rework the model though then I will correct those parts and resend the updated parts to the beta builders. Something you may want to consider for 3d software is Rhino. Wasn't too expensive. I didn't already have it and cannot find the boxes with all my other expensive software that I normally use which is why I didn't ge to the part modifications already. Still trying to get comfortable with rhino. But the tuorials for it are great. Even somebody like me that is stretched to the limit can learn it rather quicky with the tutorials that are available.

Also by the way this one is about 8 inches long. I think that makes it about just over 3 inches wide and about 4.5 inches high. Not too big but enough to make I nice display.

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1 said:
Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

In that case I already have one printed out from when I built the Armored rider. I'll get on it as soon as I get a chance (still trying to get back on track from the holidays) and let you know what the finds are.

There is a model of the rider and weapons but I don't know how to convert it into something I can use in META. I have only been able to view it in Half-Life model viewer. If someone can convert it we can have the bike and rider to go with it :D

I've attached the file for the rider and his weapon if someone can do something with it.

Getter 1

Attachments

• rider.zip
    211 KB · Views: 173

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

In that case I already have one printed out from when I built the Armored rider. I'll get on it as soon as I get a chance (still trying to get back on track from the holidays) and let you know what the finds are.

There is a model of the rider and weapons but I don't know how to convert it into something I can use in META. I have only been able to view it in Half-Life model viewer. If someone can convert it we can have the bike and rider to go with it :D

I've attached the file for the rider and his weapon if someone can do something with it.

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1