CVR Website

CVR

Check out my home layout and my construction progress. Very limited photos for now but you can see the dedicated train space I have and my layout plan. I will be updating it with 30 more pics by the end of this week hopefully.

http://www.catskillvalleyrr.cjb.net

Woodie

Looking good, Pat. Wish I had that sorta space. :( But I'm working on it! :) Looks good and strong too.

CVR

Yea it is the, the benchwork is built and has been tested to support atleast 250 lbs. (of course it isn't going anywhere. I completed the benchwork just this past Monday (I skipped school to work on it). And I am putting in extra support for the 3 inches of foam to go on top. I am at about 23 exposures on a disposable cameral, once I finished it I will post all of those pictures.

davidstrains

Looks good and I am sure that the plan mods from your other thread will look fine also..... but... you need to stop the school skip for trains stuff.;) ;) Your education is important and should come BEFORE the hobby. Just a DAD talking:) :)

Have a Happy holiday.

CVR

Don't worry, I can handle skipping school to work on my trains now and then. I am an all honors student with a 93.1 gpa. And I love having all the room that I do have, I spend more time in my train room than my bedroom.

interurban

nice

Hi Pat I see you realy got the old bench in good and solid, I noticed like me you did not want to wait and finish the room first:D :D
I see two? windows great lots of real light .
Your track plan looks great lots of play time.

Keep up the good work Pat, will be looking for the updates.:D ;) :p ;)