CVR Website

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by CVR, Dec 23, 2002.

1. CVR

CVR New Member

Check out my home layout and my construction progress. Very limited photos for now but you can see the dedicated train space I have and my layout plan. I will be updating it with 30 more pics by the end of this week hopefully.

http://www.catskillvalleyrr.cjb.net
  2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Looking good, Pat. Wish I had that sorta space. :( But I'm working on it! :) Looks good and strong too.
  3. CVR

CVR New Member

Yea it is the, the benchwork is built and has been tested to support atleast 250 lbs. (of course it isn't going anywhere. I completed the benchwork just this past Monday (I skipped school to work on it). And I am putting in extra support for the 3 inches of foam to go on top. I am at about 23 exposures on a disposable cameral, once I finished it I will post all of those pictures.
  4. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Looks good and I am sure that the plan mods from your other thread will look fine also..... but... you need to stop the school skip for trains stuff.;) ;) Your education is important and should come BEFORE the hobby. Just a DAD talking:) :)

Have a Happy holiday.
  5. RI541

RI541 Member

I wish I had the room you do. Looking good.:)
  6. CVR

CVR New Member

Don't worry, I can handle skipping school to work on my trains now and then. I am an all honors student with a 93.1 gpa. And I love having all the room that I do have, I spend more time in my train room than my bedroom.
  7. interurban

interurban Active Member

nice

Hi Pat I see you realy got the old bench in good and solid, I noticed like me you did not want to wait and finish the room first:D :D
    I see two? windows great lots of real light .
    Your track plan looks great lots of play time.

Keep up the good work Pat, will be looking for the updates.:D ;) :p ;)