Cutting Brushes

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by redheat, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC King

RC King Member

yea cut your brushes after they wear out.Duh
  2. redheat

redheat Member

Your dumb as they come , RED
  3. RC King

RC King Member

whatever you say brush cutter lmao
  4. electric motor head

electric motor head Member

i have read some of the posts and i see that both of these guys are jerks but i have to say the self proclaimed RCking is right.but he didnt have to be such a jackas.
  5. electric motor head

im not sure what you mean to ask.do you mean after the original ones wear out what do you do at that point?is that a better way to ask it?

i kinda skimmed through the posts.i think it is harshley said of course you dont grind old used brushes.well then again maybe you do.but that would be equivalent to cuting the break pads on your full size car instead on the rotors.

your question is the same thing as askin people if the cut thier break pads after they wear out.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

red was not asking if there all the way worn down do you grind them down some more. If they are worn all the way down then you would replace them that is not what he is saying. On the first page he said that after he cut the com he used a brush cutter for a better seat, nothing about the brush being wore all the way down. It is commen sense to replace them at that stage.
  7. electric motor head

no red didnt say that he grinds them down.he just asked if anyone cuts brushes.and some guy said no and that you should replace them and i saw that you were the one who said that you personaly grind them down wich seems rediculous to me but thats just my 2 cents.
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

useing a brush cutter compared to a grander I don't see a big difference your just trying to get a better connection between the comm and brushes.
  9. electric motor head

tell me who manufactures a brush cutter.and where we can buy one retail.
    and dont forget about how you said you grind brushes down when they wear out.
  10. redheat

redheat Member

11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I NEVER said grind them down when they wear out, have u read anything in this thread?
  12. electric motor head

yea right here you said you grind them down.so you are guilty.
  13. electric motor head

you mentioned `useing a brush cutter`and you were asked where you can buy one retail and you failed to answer the question.
  14. redheat

redheat Member

http://integy.automated-shops.com/c...7&p_catid=&sid=4wSJJh1FaHX330v-05105499988.84, Yes you are correct I said grind, can I say CUT and by doing so well you just shut the F... up and get with the program , Your PM messages have been nothing but a waste of my time, meaningless uneducated information . I provided you with proof of what I was trying to get across to you and you have provided nothing in return that would help anyone , RED
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I never said grind them down when they are all the way wore out again u did not understand me!
  16. electric motor head

you did`nt say that you grind brushes down you asked if anyone cuts brushes after they wear out and someone told you that you dont you just buy new ones.which is correct.i have no clue why you argue the obvious.

another guy said that he grinds them down to make them new again.which is more than false info to me an my fellow RC Hobbiests in this board.also i have about 7 PMs from you that i am not interested in even reading.so kindly stop PMing me and kindly stop this nonsense or you will be reported to the Administrator.
  17. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Grinding meaning makeing it even all the way around same as a brush cutter, im doing the same job just not going to buy a brush cutter. Dude why would they make a brush cutter if it did nothing huh?
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Strange you opened them and responded with less then accurate info. As I stated you provide or bring nothing to the table that can be used in this Forum , so in closing fill free to run with your tail between your legs and inform the AD that you have been exploited as fraud , RED
  19. electric motor head

ok you dont grind brushes down when they wear down as you guys say.you replace them.simple concept.thats all that should be said end of story anyone who argues that is just well everyone knows..
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Motor , I'm with you on this one lets just say that I have shown the tool that is used to resurface the brushes for those that are interested in using one. , RED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.