Custom Painting & Engine Work?

Hi All:

I would like to know if anyone here on The Gauge does any custom painting and engine work. There is a Rock Island locomotive I would love to have. But no one makes it. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me?

There's is no hurry. Jessica and I will be in the process of moving from Wisconsin to Tennessee at the end of April. All other details can be worked out by email.

Thanks,
Andy

PS
Attacted is a picture of the locomotive. :thumb:

Attachments

• 09_1_bthegauge.jpg
    09_1_bthegauge.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 82
Jun 18, 2004
barboursville, wv
hello kf4jqd, funny you should mention this, i just opened my own buisiness of creating highly detailed replicas of proto types. i use only the best of detail parts and locomotives and rolling stock. i would be glad to take a look at what you want. i also have several different brands of locomotives i use, such as Kato, Proto 2000 and Athearn. if you want, send me an e mail and a pic of what you want and well work of a price we can both accept. oh, by the way, all the replicas i do start out as an undecorated unit, i dont strip shells and all the locomotives come with manufactures warranty. i also will add DCC or sound or both if a person wants it. look forward to hearing from you.:wave:

steve

trainzman1968@hotmail.com