Custom Decals

ocalicreek

May 4, 2005
Puyallup, WA
groups.yahoo.com
Can anybody recommend a good custom decal service? I'd like a herald for my private road name (the Ocali Creek Railway) and all my attempts come up short or look like the copywrite symbol (just draw a C inside an O and see what you get...) In addition to this I'll need dimensional data and basic road names for a variety of car types. Primarily I want to letter a set of ore jennies, some 40' gondolas, single dome tank cars and perhaps stock cars.

I've used dry transfer letters before to do custom lettering but I figure as long as I'm doing a herald I might as well get road names and data as well.

Also, is this the best forum for this question or should I post in another?

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Galen, I think Micro Scale offers decal sheets of dimensional data for freight cars, or you could get decal sheets from them for freight cars in some of the road names and era that you already model and steal the dimensional data. There used to be quite a few companies that offered to make custom decals, but I don't know how many are still in business. I think Micro Scale will make custom decals, but I'm not sure what the price is or the minimum order.