Current Photo Contest-July 07

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Because we had a couple of weeks where we could not upload pictures to a post, I said we would extend the June/July contest to make up for that. Well, we've had the upload ability restored for about a week now so let's set a new deadline for the contest to end. I think two more weeks would be more than fair, so we'll pick Aug. 15th as the contest end date.

For those of you that have already entered, remember, you can enter twice in this contest. That's right, two different "unusual" events can be entered, and so far, no one has taken advantage of being able to double their chances of taking top prize (bragging rights only):rolleyes:

For those of you that haven't entered yet, get with the program people......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good luck, regardless.sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I don't know if you missed this, but I'm assuming you all have since I don't see any new entries, and certainly, no one has made a second entry, which you are allowed. The contest closes next week, so hop to it, we want to see your entries...:wave: :wave:

Now if this particular contest isn't to your liking, we have a suggestion thread where we are absolutely looking for your ideas and will definitely use them in the next contest, so please let us know what you want to see in the photo contests as well as the build challenges. That thread is right here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Refresh Mikey's memory Don...I'm Ed, not Larry.
Well Bob,:eek: uh, errr, Sam. :eek:...Pete? I can't vouch for Mikey, but I really think it's kinda early for him to have senior moments. Me, on the other hand, I can vouch for and I get them often.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hmm, maybe I didn't lock Mikey out that time, maybe he just forgot his password.sign1sign1 Yeah, that's it.:thumb: :thumb: