Csx 2556

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by LocoIndy76, Apr 5, 2007.

1. LocoIndy76

LocoIndy76 Member

Was making deliveries and saw this GP38-2 dropping some tanks off at a local business.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

Nice lot of pics.
  3. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Waite a minute... I got a CSX GP38-2 locomotive for my birthday last week! I was told I got it because I live along the CSX mainline!

Andy

Nice pictures by the way!
  4. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

nice pics indy,what was the name of that buisness.does it get alot of revenue?if so i might take a trip!--josh
  5. LocoIndy76

LocoIndy76 Member

Not sure of the name.. Next time I drive by I'll find out if I can. It gets a train once a week or so.... It is a busy siding however. The deliver to 3-4 warehouses along a 2mi stretch near me and I think more farther down. Usually only GP38 and 40's and I caught this GP15(Dark Future) on the same siding headed out toady.:D About a mile from the point I took the above pic
    [​IMG]
  6. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

I must say, I like all of the CSX colour schemes that came out.
  7. LocoIndy76

LocoIndy76 Member

Drove by it again, and it doesn't have any signs. However, there are a LOT of Ulrich Chemical tractor/trailers there so I assume that is the business. ALso Wonder Bread is also on the spur and they get a LOT of Hoppers. There are 5-8 other businesses on the spur that get railroad cars as well. I see trains on the spur 2-3 days a week