Creating junk piles

belg

When your trying to create piles of junk I keep hearing you guys talk about going to the spare parts bin,maybe I haven't built enough things but my bin has mighty slim pickings where do you get them from. I got the post the other day about the lighter and using old watches any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.:D Remember the coffers are not to full so cheap stuff would be best.

billk

Just tear apart anything that ypu're going to throw away - ball pont pens, burnt-out light bulbs, broken calculators, whatever. Keep any bits and pieces that show promise (even if you don't have a clue at the time what it might be used for!) You have a junk pile that will be the envy of the neighborhood in no time.

belg

junk

Hey I think the perfect thing is sitting right next to me on the floor an old computer tower and a fax/printer that doesn't work any more.Do you think there's some things in there I could use?:D :D :D :D ;)

billk

Re: junk

Originally posted by belg
Hey I think the perfect thing is sitting right next to me on the floor an old computer tower and a fax/printer that doesn't work any more.Do you think there's some things in there I could use?:D :D :D :D ;)
Yep - especially the printer and any drive mechanisms in the pooter.