CPPE Phase 2 with pics

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by cpNscale, Jan 19, 2005.

1. cpNscale

cpNscale Member

Snow shed

Had a little free time over the holiday season,so i tried my had at scratch building a snow shed.Also had to replace a section pf track that was kinked and caused my new AC4400 to derail all the time.Now i need to repaint and ballast that section.
    [​IMG]
  2. Jason412

Jason412 New Member

Looks good, I like how you did the mountain cut outs. I like your trackplan as well. Check back with ya soon....baby just woke up so gotta run.:)
  3. cpNscale

cpNscale Member

road work

Here is a start on my roads using ready to use drywall compound and some WS products to finish them up with.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Bird Man

Bird Man N Scale - trying again

Any further progress images?

Would like to see how far you have come along on the layout.
  5. cpNscale

cpNscale Member

Been a longtime since I really had time to do any work on the layout. I moved this summer and setup the layout here in beautiful Victoria BC. I have a full basement for my trains so the sky is the limit.sign1
    Started with some ground cover with foam and real dirt and added a gravel parking area across from what will be a restaurant as thing progress. Also doing some mountains and they are real coming along. I will add more pictures as I move on.

In the two pictures there is the Athern Ford Fire Engine and the Atlas MOW Fords.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]