Courthouse?

Play-Doh

cnw1961 said:
I agree, great job. You learned a lot since your first attempt on scratch building a few months ago. Keep on going :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Boy have I ever! I have a hard time looking at my first attempt...its sort of an eyesore, but I hate to throw it out becuase of the dozens of hours I put into it. But thank you, things have been looking quite a bit better.

And regarding the size, it is just the right size for my small town!

stripes said:
Great Job!! How about adding a weathervane?

David

OOO! I like that idea!

Play-Doh said:
Boy have I ever! I have a hard time looking at my first attempt...its sort of an eyesore, but I hate to throw it out becuase of the dozens of hours I put into it. But thank you, things have been looking quite a bit better.

And regarding the size, it is just the right size for my small town!

OOO! I like that idea!

Here's a thought for the first attempt. If you don't want to throw it out, modify it to look like an abandoned building. Still usable and you can expand on your rapidly growing skills!

hooknlad

Very nice courthouses !!!!- Doc, dont forget the gallows out in front - most impt part, or did the put that in the town square in front of the court house. i dunno

Alan B

Pla-Doh, Great looking courthouse! Yours bears a striking resemblance to the courthouse in Hillsborough, NC. Many very old courthouses still host a court while other county offices have been relocated to more modern quarters.

hooknlad said:
Doc, dont forget the gallows out in front - most impt part,

I originally planned on have a double gallows, but have instead opted for the old standby, a hanging tree, after watching The Good, The Bad and the Ugly for about the 100th time.
Doc