Country Post Office

jmarksbery

What do you do with those bits and little peices of styrene and other parts left over from other projects? Well, if your like me you put them in your parts box and save them, OR you can scratch buid little structures of them. Such is what I did here. Measureing 16 scale feet wide and 27 feet long (not inclucing frt. porch, N scale) it makes a nice little building.

It's summer time and when the country folk go to town they stop by the post office to pick up mail from friends and family and hopefully a Sears catalog which has multiple use. And a short visit on the front porch to relax in the shade and talk to neighbors they havn't seen for a while.

Enjoy, Jim ;) :rolleyes: :)

Errol, added the flag, thanks:eek:

Attachments

• with flag.gif
    with flag.gif
    97.3 KB · Views: 118
Jim, that's a helluva nice structure you made and very nicely weathered too.

Something's missing....... Ah, I know what it is, the Flag that tells poor old foreigners like me where he can get stamps for his vacation postcards! :) :D

Errol

Drew1125

Another excellent piece of workmanship, Jim! Your eye for detail never ceases to amaze me! :eek: :cool:

You can't travel around the good ol' U.S. of A. without seeing hundreds of those little gems!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Very nice Jim. A great veranda to sit and watch the trains go by while sipping a mint julip and chatting to all those who come to send mail.