Could you recommend a model rr shop near Nijmegen, the Netherlands?

I'm looking for a model railroad shop near Nijmegen, the Netherlands. I need to ask my sister to buy Atlas code 100 HO tracks for me. Getting Athearn parts is a plus. After searching thru the internet, I found one at Schiedam ( www.hoefnagel.org ) and another at Badhoevedorp ( Harlaar Modeltreinen - Badhoevedorp ), but they are pretty far. My sister is going to Nijmegen for a trip around Europe, and I don't really want to disturb her too much.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
I've never been to Europe, but the first question that "popped" into my head is: "Is she going to be staying in Nijmegen, or is she going to be traveling around Europe?" If she is traveling, and you could post the cities she will be going through, one of our members familier with Europe might know of a hobby shop in another city she is travelling through if no one knows of one in Nimegen.

Right after I submitted this replay, I remembered that on an automotive board I go to for my other hobby (full size third generation Camaros & Firebirds) there is a guy from the Netherlands that posts regularly. I sent him a pm on the other board in case he knows anything about Nijmegen.

Mar 25, 2005
Netherlands
If you specifically want Atlas products then it's very unlikely that you'll get the track anywhere in Europe. Mail Order from a stateside shop is your best bet