corner module

rebel

Jun 28, 2003
california
Visit site
need help designing a basic corner module. depth 24" , 18" radius, centerline 2 1/2" in from front. have trouble with all the track planing software out there i have tried, so i was hoping someone can help as i can adapt off the basic module

rebel

Jun 28, 2003
california
Visit site
just what i wanted but wanted 24" demention for the depth and the other mesurment the 2 1/2 " at the front of the mod, need all dementions also and cant spell also, so much for college degree

rebel

Jun 28, 2003
california
Visit site
exactly what i need cidchase, but track parralel on the other side as i will be standing in the center of a large ovel when all said and done, need modular as future of house i am moving into is tennitive for long term, belonged to a club and when they were told to move they lost all. dont want the same to happen to me. building lots of wood buildings for this layout ect.

gcodori

Jun 30, 2004
Not sure of the scale/gauge combo, but get yourself a copy of the Ntrak handbook. Lots of plans for modules, including corners. Even if you model another scale, there are good ideas for modules, and ideas for making all of them interconnect.

Some basic info can be found on the Ntrak website.