Contest

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by Rod-Styley, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Oh, you can't link an image from your desktop/laptop. It needs to be on a server like netfirms, angelfire, ect.

If you need a server to host a few things let me know I have two of my own servers.
  2. RC-Drift.com

RC-Drift.com Guest

You didn't email me dude, but I got a PM that went along the lines of
    but you certainly haven't sent anything :roll:

The other thing, if you don't understand something Google it first, that's how I find answers - DUE DILIGENCE
  3. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

:lol: i have been wonderin how did he create such a badass pic if he cant even use the cpu to post it ????????????????
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Youve seen it?!? Im still waiting...
  5. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

no i havent. but he says it will blow our outta the water so im assuming it must be badass :lol:
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Well, also, i can understand that he cant get the pic up... he drew it and took a picture cause his scanner doesnt work...

Also, whats goin on with voteing? Im itchin for a new hoddie or some shirts! And stickers!
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

We are working on it, time is precious right now with everything else going on we have got to get this mod installed and the board updated and voting will start again this time only 3 day's :)
  8. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Or here is a genius idea email one of the admins on rcdrifter.com :)
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Welp... this is fun! Lol... I just wana see what it is.

Also, hows disrespecting others and putting all their work down supposed to encourage compition?
  10. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Sometimes deep dark seedy characters bring out the inspirational side of people.....

But in this case untill I personally see a pic...i call BS :)
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

True... had he not been an arse about it, i would have tried harder on one. IF he just poined out flaws or something that could be and or would be better, i would have done a new one.

Also, IM STILL WAITING! I just want to see it... if hes done anything...
  12. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

Where is the logo Rod :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

You've got like 5 people you can e-mail it to to host it... DO SOMETHING! And nothing is wrong with Image Shack so you can do it yourself if you want..
  14. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

That's right there are a few of us willing to host it for you. I happen to be one of them, so if you need somewhere to upload your stuff to, I'm willing to help. I own two servers and have lots of space. :D
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok, so whats up? I guess Rod is out. Anyway, whats up with the contest? You guys still gona have it? Cause i wana new drift hoddie! And the new logo is kinda boreing...
  16. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

yeah when is the contest gonna be?????
  17. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Sorry guys just been busy with everything else, I need a phpbb savvy admin to help out with this kind of stuff...

Any volunteers :)

Ill try to get to it this weekend...
  18. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Its all good... just wondering. Lemme go see if my friend knows anything about that... his bored is Yabb SG1 or something like that... Also check with Lil_angel...
  19. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yea I mean I can do it, its just been busy with my full time job so ive been slacking :(
  20. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Oh, is it just that you need a forum admin or just someone to monitor the contest? Cause Lil_Angel; provided she doesnt mind. would be a great person for that. I would nominate AE86, however is in the contest :wink: . But ill check around... i should be able to find someone.