Contest Q/A's NO PHOTO'S HERE

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
With all the photo's posted in other threads, why oh why aren't there anymore in the contest.:rolleyes:

C'mon guys, only a couple of weeks left to go, need at least another 100:rolleyes: er maybe 10?:D ---or at least a couple more.:cool: before the deadline - midnight Aug 6th GMT

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Shane,
The "POLL" will take care of that, it will be out of my hands. One person one vote.

Shamus

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
THE FINE PRINT

READ THE FINE PRINT

CONDITIONS OF USE - RULES FOR ENTRY

Paragraph 4 Subsection 1.

Being the firt part of the fourth inst, under sub-parapgraph 4, subsection B clause 7 of The Gauge "Condtions of Use Policy Statment" hereinafter referred to as "The Statement" under the "Posting Photographs Act" (2002). Right is hereby granted, by order, to the "applicant" (refer subsection 3, paragraph 4.1) hereafter referred to as the "photographer" to examine, without predjudice, (subsection 8, paragraph 3) each "photochromatic image of modular creator's perceptionly sized locomotive device", herinafter referred to as "the pic", that shall be placed by way of the "electronic transmission connection interconnectedly connected", hereinafter referred to as "The Submit Button" within the "specified period available as indicated buy such chronomatic device" hereinafter referred to as "The Time" (refer "Chronographer Allocation Act" (1887)). "Time being of the essence of the first inst of the fourth dimension. (refer "Star Trek Epsiode 4" (1976). Each single, only, one, unique, standalone, isolated (refer "Definition of Numbers Act" Romans (264 BC) Paragraph 47 subsection 3 herinafter referred to as "one"), "pic" entered by "The Sumit Button" by each "photographer" shall be "one" only per "registered and approved homsapien", herinafter referred to as "user".

Paragraph 4 Subsection 2.

The "Pic" of each (refer "One") of each "user" lodged by the use of "the submit button" only "one" time by "photographer" shall be "published for the observation of the internetly interested" hereinafter referred to as "put in a thread" (refer "Definition of Thread Act" 1999)

Paragraph 4 Subsection 3.

"Subjective Enjoyment Status", herinafter referred to as "opinion" (subsection 6 pargraph 3.2) of each "user" shall be "requested dutifuly and honestly" hereinafter reffered to as "asked for" via the use of a "interently connected opinion gathering mechanism" (herinafter refered to as "A Poll")

Paragraph 4 Subsection 4.
Each "user" who is a "photographer" shall use "The Submit Button" To Lodge a 'Pic" that will be "Put In A Thread". Each "user" will be "asked for" an "opinion" via "a poll".

For Condtions of Entry, refer "CONDTIONS OF USE - RULES FOR ENTRY" Paragraph 4 Subsection 1.

:eek: :p :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :cool: :p ;)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Yeah Woodie, far too much time on your hands, :D but some er -- (I think) er valid points:rolleyes:

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Yes Shane, got it and re-posted it, thanks

NOT MANY DAYS LEFT -- IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN THE FUN

Shamus

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
Shamus - As I will be in transit between my present abode, Victoria, and West Australia for the next couple of weeks, is it possible for me to bung in a photo to the prototype section now??;)
If so I'd like to submit the photo at thread 682, page 2, submitted at 8:07pm on July 24th on the Boiard Suggestions forum, All things Australian thread.:D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by triman
Shamus - As I will be in transit between my present abode, Victoria, and West Australia for the next couple of weeks, is it possible for me to bung in a photo to the prototype section now??;)
If so I'd like to submit the photo at thread 682, page 2, submitted at 8:07pm on July 24th on the Boiard Suggestions forum, All things Australian thread.:D

Hi Triman
Okay , I will set the prototype contest open so you can submit it now,

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey you lucky people, we have 20 photographs in the contest with only 6 days to go.

Shamus

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Shamus, I was wondering how the voting is going to work. I was looking at the entries and had a hard time narrowing it down to three. It seems impossible to pick one of those three by any means other than eeny miney moe. What if each member gets to vote for three photos and the one with the most votes wins? You could only vote for a photo once of course. It sure would make me feel more at ease with my choice(s).

Gary

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
It will be as a POLL one member one vote, it's going to be make your mind up time:D

Shamus

Qube

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
Hi everyone!!! I'm a newbie, looking forward to the outcome of this (some amazing work. hope to be that good one day).

Just a quick question, am I allowed to vote on this competition ?

Qube :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Qube and welcome to the gauge, yes, your are a member so you can vote.

Woodie if you want to vote for own that okay also.

This contest ends midnight GMT tonight.

Shamus