Congratulations Tyson (Prototype photo comp)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Many congratulations Tyson on winning the Prototype photo contest, well done friend.

Shamus
wink.gif

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
A well deserved win Tyson, congrats (opening another bottle of hooch here :) )

My goodness, it was a lot more difficult to choose upon this contest than any of the preceding ones.

Errol

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by davidstrains
Tyson,

Congratulations. I agree that all the photos were good. This is a collection that belongs on a calendar or in a book some where. You all did great work.
Dave, Ya mean like this:

Great Stuff Tyson!!!!!!

Y'all wanna make a calendar??? I'm for it... I can put all our B-days and anniversaries on it... Having a small Desktop publishing company has it's advantages. :) :) :)

~~ Mikey

Attachments

• dec2002.jpg
    dec2002.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 113

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Thanks folks, Mikey let me know how much on them calendars will you? :) Would prefer the standard markings though, Christmas, Labor Day, National Pickle Week etc. :D

I figured i'd just post them on the net, you guys could just download them into your computers, and then just print them....

LOL

No charges... as long as it doesn't cost me anything.. :)

Now we have to decide who gets what month -- I was thinking your pic could be on your Birthday month....???

Let me know guys!!!!!

Woah!!! -- When we reach 12 Gauge railway pics we could start a calendar for that too..... :)

~~ Mikey

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Mikey,

There were a bunch of photos in this last comp. Maybe you could double up a couple months, or have a cover and trailer:D :D or maybe half months with a pic for each:D :D The work could get to be down right scary. There are 760+ gaugers, Birthday maintenance could get to be a full time job. Nice touch though:)

I like the December trial run. Got it copied aready.:cool:

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by davidstrains
Mikey,

There were a bunch of photos in this last comp. Maybe you could double up a couple months, or have a cover and trailer:D :D or maybe half months with a pic for each:D :D The work could get to be down right scary. There are 760+ gaugers, Birthday maintenance could get to be a full time job. Nice touch though:)

I like the December trial run. Got it copied aready.:cool:

That's right Dave - Who's more foolish - the fool - or the fool who follows him.. ROFL

I figured I'd do this as a One time thing.. Twice for the Gauge Railway..... But I would only do it for B-days that were posted to a separate Thread, y'know, only those who actually wanted to participate.... If you look at most contests , Polls and other things --- we hardly ever have more than 50 "participants" -- that isn't too bad a number :) :) :)

The Gauge railway will only have the First 12 People's submissions, and their B-days.. -- IF we do it !! :) :) And any Calendar will only be just what You saw already - 12 Jpg pics - that way it's Easy for me.. :) :)

Does it sound like it might work??
Does it sound like we could do it???
Does it sound like I have too much time on my hands??? :D :D :D

~~ Mikey (The Fool) ROFLMAO!!!!

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Originally posted by N Gauger

Does it sound like it might work??
Does it sound like we could do it???
Does it sound like I have too much time on my hands??? :D :D :D

~~ Mikey (The Fool) ROFLMAO!!!!

:D :D :D I think that the time thing could be said about a lot of us. Didn't we see that several months ago with the "Box" floating around the world?:D :D :D However, if you have the model set and just waiting for the pictures it sounds great. I guess I am going to have to build a gauge car or get busy on the layout. If I could just get away from this one-eyed, electronic, time-eating machine, I might get something done.:eek: Think Shamus had a question like that:eek: :eek: :D

Look forward to the next months of the calendar.