Commander Adama Emoticon

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I made a Commander Adama emoticon and our CGAdmin Chrissy was able to upload it, check this out:

:eek: "So say we all!", :hide: Palpatine is pissed, he'd better watch out though because, :fight:
then this will happen:

...............................................................................................................:Bat

Chrissy also got the "Get outta here" guy up! :ass-kicking:

You go girl!! Thanks, a lot!! for everything!! :)

Last edited:

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I made a Commander Adama emoticon and our CGAdmin Chrissy was able to upload it, check this out:

:eek: "So say we all!", :hide: Palpatine is pissed, he'd better watch out though because, :fight:
then this will happen:

...............................................................................................................:Bat

Chrissy also got the "Get outta here" guy up! :ass-kicking:

You go girl!! Thanks, a lot!! for everything!! :)

That's good, but Lorne Greene would be better!

th

Sky Seeker

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Blake, GREAT FIND!!! Claphands
Sly, his real name is Ben Cartwright,
Ben Cartright.jpg
(HaHaHa!). We'll add him too, it'll be a real Bonanza! I'll try and work on the ones that need work, and ask the they all be added. Great find, keep them coming! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I am sending this whole thread to the Admin. :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
All good! But, let's keep the smileys to a manageable list, or at least categorize them......
With all the motion in the current list, I already struggle to find the "wave" smiley, as it is ........
Maybe train the software to put the most used smileys at the top of the list..... LOFI !

Now, where the f*** is it .........?
Uhm, ................ ????

Hah! Got it .......!

:wave:

blake7

Maybe if there is a way it can be put into two Categories? Say animated, and non-animated.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
This is enough for now. We will try to fit and get rid of what is not used (quite a bit). ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I already struggle to find the "wave" smiley, as it is ........

:wave:
I have had a hard time finding the green grinning smiley. By accident I noticed that the combination : D (without the space inbetween) gives it to me: :D

My meaning is, if you use a smiley very often it might come in handy to learn its shortcut so that you can write it down directly without having to look for it in the selection window. The wave smiley is this: : wave : (without the spaces): :wave:

Last edited:

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I have had a hard time finding the green grinning smiley. By accident I noticed that the combination : D (without the space inbetween) gives it to me: :D

My meaning is, if you use a smiley very often it might come in handy to learn its shortcut so that you can write it down directly without having to look for it in the selection window. The wave smiley is this: : wave : (without the spaces): :wave:

Yeah, I know all the keyboard shortcuts, but if the Emoji/Smiley doesn't exist on the site anymore, then the keyboard short-cut aint gonna help much ..... :D <---- (Done with ":" & "D" ....... :D (<--- Also ... ;))

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
We had only so much room, and I had to make a unilateral decision as to some I never see used. We could probably get a couple back, so post the ones yo really miss, but if there aren't more than one, don't expect it to be posted, you can also make a folder of these on your desktop and copy and paste them into a thread, I have used emoticons that were not from this forum. :) :D