Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Nov 8, 2007
Chief, you making popcorn? Maybe I'll stop by later, on the way over to SJ1's house to run his trains? He didn't lose power at his house though, you are thinking of others up Nawth :-^

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Injun-ears

Lionroar88, I think you fellers with all that school-housing and book-learning are just trying to make me feel good by saying you all have problems too. I not only have that no notification problem, but after I submit this entry, when I come back to see if there is a reply, I have to go to Quick Links to find this thread. It totally disappears. Then later on, it comes back here where it is supposed to be. See now why I think this here moshine hates me?

You people with degrees, EE, MD, DDS, LLA and so forth. Well let me tell you something, I AM an SI, That is Sivil Ingeneer, young feller!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::twisted:

Lynn

sir james

Dec 22, 2007
mich
Chief, I'm happy to say we did not lose our edison, but we sure get a lot of party line chit-chat when the tincan strings get tangled up.:mrgreen:

John Baker

Nov 9, 2007
Cheshire. UK.
Lionroar88, I think you fellers with all that school-housing and book-learning are just trying to make me feel good by saying you all have problems too. I not only have that no notification problem, but after I submit this entry, when I come back to see if there is a reply, I have to go to Quick Links to find this thread. It totally disappears. Then later on, it comes back here where it is supposed to be. See now why I think this here moshine hates me?

You people with degrees, EE, MD, DDS, LLA and so forth. Well let me tell you something, I AM an SI, That is Sivil Ingeneer, young feller!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::twisted:

Lynn
I'm nearly 70 and have no problems with this site, though I have lost the ability to post photo's, but then I don't have that much going on, what with having no permanent layout.

I do have a lot of TrainSim stuff and my ERNI is quite powerful.

Is this you Chief?

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
Good morning.

It's 71 degrees and mostly cloudy. A high in the lower 90's is expected with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 6/19/2008

Wind Chill: 69°F
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 65°F

So Far Today
High: 73°F
Low: 69°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 6mph E

Today High: 92 Partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Light and variable winds.

Tonight Low: 72 Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds.

P1010013-8.jpg

logicman

Greybeard
Apr 30, 2008
Kent, UK.
Jeff, that's a great photo. It's an excellent modeller's resource.

Thank you for sharing. :thumb:

Hi again, everybody.

It's just gone mid-day here, and the sun is shining.
I'd do some weed-cutting, but the way our language keeps changing,
that's probably become an arrestable offence!

If ever I want to show letters in my cv, I just add 'jaybok' >
J.A.B.0.Q.

Just A Bum, 0 Qualifications. :mrgreen:

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Good afternoon, Workout this morning and then repaired the flag pole at the office. Also picked up some stain to start staining logs for my latest doll house project. This will be #4.

sir james

Dec 22, 2007
mich
Good Evening to All
Not many post, the caboose must have been shoved into a siding. Never got real warm today took till 4 PM to reach 74, 80 tomorrow,so they say. I did a little shopping and had a visit from #2 sons wife and 2 grandsons they brought White Castles and we ran trains. DIL does not like W.C. but the boys do. So that was most of my day and the trains were involved. Skipped supper so banilla my be on the snack tray....S.J.

CSXect

Dec 31, 2007
Slow day at work today got sent home early:thumb:

As some of you may know my mother has been sick and in the hospital, they sent her home with orders to see her gastroentesinal doctor may have to surgery to fix hernia that let her stomach slip up where it does not belong, taking meds for infection in urinary tract and strict orders to not eat any nuts and seeds.

Thanks for all the prays.

Brutus

Nov 8, 2007
Glad it's not serious, though CSX -- docs will get her fixed up soon. Talk about language problems, John and Logicman will get a kick out of that one Sir James! White Castles are small, greasy, oniony good little hamburgers. So, did the White Castle's (W.C's) send you to the WC yet?

Nice pic, Jeffrey, for a split second there I thought this was on your layout! I like that livery, very sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.