Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention..............
Just received word,( from a reliable source ), that North Carolina is getting SNOW right now.
Yes, it is snowing all over Chief's area.
In fact, he had to go to Lowe's to buy a snow brush.
Ohio sent snow.sign1

qa&pfan

Hey Chief. Lot's of good fishing holes down here, as I'm sure you know. My favorite is Fairfield Lake in East Texas. Haven't been out there in a couple years now, but the catfishin' is always good. Nice stripers in that lake as well.

Chief Eagles

Snohio gone and sun is out. Still COLD!! Windy!! Got all the Christmas outside things stored in attic over storage shed attached to garage. Now Christmas is amost gone. Take wife's bins upstairs and slide under layout. Got long low tubs like I have under backroom layout. Will put cars in them and roll them under. Got a plastic thing that has clear plastic drawers. Storingm tools and etc in those under layout so the corners of the layout will not be cramed with junk.
Working from the office. Got meeting in a few. later

CSXect

Slipped AND slided to work all the way, roads where clear by the time I got off of work.:shock:

Not much to say or much going on at the moment:wave:

jefelectric

Good afternoon all,

Just a wee bit of snow this morning, but COOOLD and WINDY, 32 at last check, wind chill feels like about 10. Temps predicted in the teens for the next couple of days.

Painter started today in the upstairs. Will probably be here a week or so. I stopped in at a LHS today and picked up a few things I need to start doing some scenery on the unfinished part of the layout.

Doug M., if you want something eye catching, put one of those Miller Engineering signs on the roof of your new building.

index

What a great day in Buckeyeland!! Spent the day at the beach at Alum Ocean. Not too crowded, either.

Chief...My pigs are doing fine. I'm sorry to hear you have one pig that is a problem.
Maybe neutering would be the answer. :eek:

47b7dc04b3127cce820eed606d3a00000017108ZYtnLVxY

Does anyone have information on the train show at Oglebay Park ?

ozzy

got the PET scan results back today, they confirmed that there is a spot on my lung, and its the only spot. and it IS cancer, they are 99% sure its the came cancer i had before. and not a new kind, but they wont be 100% till they take it out and biopsy it.

sir james

Hello to all,

sunny and 26 today but tonite maybe 3 in some places. and I have an 8:15 appt. of all days.
RT=I don't think Bob K. will do anything as this person sure has some inside pull with somebody having 10445 post in 22 months, got to be something going on. we and I mean all of us would need someone who knows people there. Finally got fed tonite, tummy feels better. no trains today just kind of mopped up so to speak after the holidays,,,Sir James
EDIT-I think they changed his post count maybe wrong but when I checked his profile a few days ago I swear it said 20425 now it says 10447---it was 10K I found my early post.
Ozzy we are pullin for you,all the best.

got the PET scan results back today, they confirmed that there is a spot on my lung, and its the only spot. and it IS cancer, they are 99% sure its the came cancer i had before. and not a new kind, but they wont be 100% till they take it out and biopsy it.

Ozzie, thankfully it has been caught early. You take care of yourself and let us know when you are heading to the hospital.

Hello to all,

sunny and 26 today but tonite maybe 3 in some places. and I have an 8:15 appt. of all days.
RT=I don't think Bob K. will do anything as this person sure has some inside pull with somebody having 10445 post in 22 months, got to be something going on. we and I mean all of us would need someone who knows people there. Finally got fed tonite, tummy feels better. no trains today just kind of mopped up so to speak after the holidays,,,Sir James

I don't either as a matter of fact i seem to remember he was brouight in with out bob K knowing it so who ever he is hes got higher pull than Bob I think. And to top it off from what I understand his quote was for a problem on MR forum but he posted it on all forums.

Personally I feel items on CTT should be one person and on MR another ect, ect.

I still feel the same thou his appointment went to his brain thou.

Oh well not to much happening here spent the day waiting for a no show contractor to give estimate not to show up.

CSXect

Well lost 4.9 pounds this week for a total of 52ish:mrgreen:

Saw my first CSX calf loco today on way to the Central Ohio nutrional Center was kinda cool:cool: It was in between a loco that looked like one of the dash type and a road loco ashamed to admit not that great at iding desiels.:nope:

kpolak

I don't either as a matter of fact i seem to remember he was brouight in with out bob K knowing it so who ever he is hes got higher pull than Bob I think. And to top it off from what I understand his quote was for a problem on MR forum but he posted it on all forums.

If I remember correctly, he said he was to police the MR forum, and HE decided that he would do all the others too, because no one told him not to.

Not much going on today. Auctions going crazy. I didn't buy anything...too rich for my blood! RT I hope you made some $$$ on yours!

Ozzy: Praying for you. Hang in there!

Kurt

Brutus

Good evening folks from a C-C-Cold St. Louis (Lower Arnold) where I had to go back to work after about 10 days off - didn't sleep good, since I've been staying up too late. Knew I would pay a price. Will sleep good tonight, I bet!

Ozzy, we are all praying for you too - keep us posted and hope the docs get you in and out soon!

52 pounds - way to go CSX! Keep it up, man!

Bob previously didn't know who that guy was, then posted that he was legit, but was for the MR forum and he would take care of things. I agree with you RT - this guy is getting off on his little bit of "power". Oh well.

Guys, we've got fried ham steaks, mashed potatoes and cornbread muffins for dinner, so come on over! Tell the door man that "Chewy sent me" - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.