Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.........
It is a cloudy 56 degrees. Going up to 60 today, with some rain later.
Wife is doing better. Slept good last night. Still sleeping.
Today is busy. Grocery shopping. Gas prices are at $3.12 a gallon. Yuk.
No trains today. I need some time in the train room to relax.
Have a nice day,
Chuck

csxt30

:welcome1: DON !! Glad to see you here !!
Hey Chuck !! I can't wait to start paying 4 dollars a gal. for gas !! No .... Just kidding !!

Thanks, John

jeffrey-wimberl

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446 11/14/2007

Wind Chill: 70°F
Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F

So Far Today
High: 70°F
Low: 67°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 8mph SSW

Today High: 85 Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight Low: 52 Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Cooler. Lows in the lower 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north after midnight.

=============================================
Here's an odd-ball SD40-2 I'm currently working on.

P1010004-12.jpg

L

laz57

Hi GIZ,
46 and nice here today, was 62 yesterday took dog for a nice run yesterday. Then helped wife plant bulbs. Got to suck up leaves. CHUCH onl 3.09 here a gallon, hope it goes back down?
All have a good one.
laz57

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio

where the temp is 57 deg with rain on its way.

We are in the middle of rebuilding the 1st leg on the Museum layout. It now is getting the open frame construction as it enters it final stages. Pics will follow. :cool:

Cheif - Kevin will be calling you on the NS engine. I passed the info to him last night.

Gas - we have been about $3.19/gl. :curse:

47b7cf26b3127cce9854874b7cd400000037108IZMmrFwxbA

:thumb:

:wave:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good morning folks

There is a dense fog over most of the area this morning. It was 45 F with little visibility when I left this morning. Our high is supposed to be 63 F. The S-word is in the forecast for Thursday and Friday.

This morning drive was a pure nightmare. Due to the fog all the major roads were gridlocked. I had to bushwhack my way in. My normal 45 minute commute doubled in time.

Gas was $3.02 a gallon this morning when I got some.

No modeling last night. We attended our District Cub Scout Roundtable. We received awards for the recent Cub Scout Fitness Day. Our pack came in first in the Cub Scout Den portion, and we came in first overall as a pack.

I hope everybody has a good day.

dwiemer

Morning Y'all,
About 65 right now and expected to head for low 80s. Not much going on, just spending a little father/daughter time with the 3yo. I would love to head to the train room and get some wiring done, but hey, they are only young once.
God Bless,
Dennis

Chief Eagles

Afternoon all. Had early [for me 9AM] meeting with Wake County Animal Control. Figured out how to handle stray animals [mainly folks moving heree from Ohizo :eek::rolleyes:]. Went by pond and cast a few but no bites. Beautiful day here. Out after lunch to "suck" up leaves with the JD. Good to seee so many visitors to the forum. Later

Chief, if I were you I would go fishing tomorrow. Bad weather is going to be setting in for us in Buckeyeland tomorrow.

It is about five weeks until Christmas and I have a serious problem.
icon_smile_8ball.gif
All of my locomotives are running perfect. Using Murphy's rules, this means that when we have our neighborhood children's party in about a month, not one of them will be able to move one inch. It is uncanny, all the smoke units are working, all the traction tires are pulling the loads up the grades and all the RS are putting out at max volume.
icon_smile_perplexed.gif

Just added another Atlas Industrial Rail car to the consist. Good product at good value.

dwiemer

Chief, After all the selling off of others property they have been doing in Buckeye land, they may have sold off all your fish too. Maybe you could put some Grits down the o'l funnel of a few of those Ohio steamers?
Anyway, hope all is going well. I finally got into work and thankfully, not much to do. I hope to catch up with some of the folks in North Georgia on the friday following Thanksgiving. Perhaps I can get to some train stores up that way.
Dennis

csxt30

Chief : how many fish do you have !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
announce1 Boy oh boy !! The Atlas web-site says they are shipping the new Atlas 0-6-0 Founders series steamers today !! Waited a year now for it & I can't wait !! Well, I guess I can wait !! announce1
Hope everyone has a nice evening !!
Thanks, John

Chief Eagles

Dennis, Yanks raided the wrong house. :p JD sucked the leaves and cut the grass great. Pam just rolled in with the 4 Runner. Ranger and Crappie Jon dry under the shed. Big Boy and SD80's running around the layout. Heavens to merkitroid, foiled them again. :twisted:

Ohio gang, told you not to mess with Mother Nature and the Chief. Check your weather forcast. :eek::rolleyes:

All my blood tests came back excellent. Guess it is in my mind. Yanks must have a Voodoo doll and are sticking pins in it. :curse::cry:

Air sure is clean around here. :thumb:

Later

Brutus

Chief, I thought it was from shaking so many hands during a recent election?!

Howdy guys - cooler here today and supposed to be colder I think (St. Louis). I paid $2.89 last Saturday when I topped off. I think it went up since then though. Well, my back is a lot better, but neck is still stiff esp on the left side - maybe one of those pins went astray and stuck in my pic on the forum?

Tom, thanks for another great pic and Jeffrey too!

Don, jump in man, the water (coffee) is fine here. Sweet tea made with Splenda I'll bet!

Anybody know how to use RRTRacks software to "build" curves with flextrack? Thinking of using gargraves and want to play around with plans for a while, but just can't figure this out.

dwiemer

Was wondering about them boys in Ohio...playing with dolls and all, at least I have a 3 year old daughter that I entertain with the dolls. And you boys really need to stay away from sharp instruments.
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.