Now - it's cold!! 47 now.... going up to 54 - with winds near 30 MPH.... Ewwwww

Warm donuts though! :D :D

donuts2.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
Now - it's cold!! 47 now.... going up to 54 - with winds near 30 MPH.... Ewwwww

Warm donuts though! :D :D
You're right, now it's cold, 57 now, going up to 87 later today...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: One of these fine days we'll be able to turn off our A/C. :D To me, that defines the first day of fall. Usually a week later we've got the furnace turned on though making fall really short...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Chief Eagles said:
You Yankees left the door open. Chilly and breezy. Only getting into the 50's. Is it winter already????? Have a good one.
Not Us!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: The canadians let the Northern wind blow... right over michigan and into the east :( :(

Chief Eagles

Ngauger, don't blame the Canadians for you Yanks leaving the door open. :curse: Close that door and keep the cold up NAWTH. ;) Chilly here. Almost went to freezing. Covered my hot peppers so I will have to pick them today. Also all the green tomatoes. Have a good one.

Chief Eagles

Thnaks "N". Yes it is chilly. We are running 10 degrees below normal for NC and Oct. Got several truck laods of limbs and small trees I cut up yesterday PM. That will keep me busy for a while. Have a good one.

pennman

Hey Guys,
Hows it been going? Havent been around much busy with the new grandson. Figures the donuts are here early and I wasnt around for them. Been a bit chilly here in TN, seems that oldman is coming in a little early this year.
well yall have fun for now,
Tony

pennman

MMM donuts, I wish it was, my butts draggin already. Its been cold and rainy here in TN for the week now and its getting old fast. I am looking foward to next weekend theres a train show down in Atlanta I'm off to.
Well yall have fun,
Tony

Gil Finn

I am still alive.

I got a nice gift in the mail tester day from an internet friend up north.

They sent me a train book, a package of great RR paper, and an obscure HO engine.

It made my day to say the least.

We are off today to VA. for a check up and to have the stables removed after the surgery 3 weeks back.

Chief Eagles

Hey, Gill is back. Been asking about you. Some of the gang on CTT were intersted in you too. Glad you are doing better. Chilly and fair here. Cold rain starting at midnight [like they know when :rolleyes: ]. All day tomorrow too. Have a good one.

pennman

Hey Gil welcome back, glad to see your doing well.
Well, good weekend to work on the house, Its wet and rainny here and cold. Godd wekend to stay in and watch the world go by in front of the fire.
Yall have fun,
Tony

Chief Eagles

Afternoon. Had to go to Raleigh to get flu shot, run errands, get haircut and take food to lady who just got out of hospital. Shot the morning. In fact, I was up at 6:30 AM. Don't do that when I'm home. Usually 8:30 to 9 AM. I do stay up late. The rain forecast for midnight last night, changed to 5 PM today started at 11 AM. :rolleyes: Hope all have a great day and weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.