Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by Chief Eagles, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Rainy today - We'll see how windy it gets later too..... :( High wind advisories out...

[​IMG]
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Today is suppose to be a typical day in the mid-80's, clear skies. Great flying weather for the guys just south of us that are training at Luke AFB. I always enjoy watching them fly over the house in formation getting ready to land. A few years back, someone complained about how noisy these jets were, and someone else replied that what they were hearing was the sounds of freedom. No one else has complained since then...:D
  3. N Gauger

Oooooooooooooooooo :D Great Answer!!!!! I've seen Helicopters fly in formation but mostly have seen the fighters and the "Demonstration" teams :) Ther is nothing like the feeling of seeing them in formation :)

~~~ Except maybe seeing a brand new - fresh out of the factory engine :) :) But I only have seen 1 so, I'll stick with the aircraft answer :wave: :wave:
  4. Chief Eagles

Chief Eagles Active Member

Morning. Back from Kerr Lake. Caught a few but not like the other week. Falling water [big time] and do not know why. Off to SIL's to put down hardwood floor. Cloudy here [has spit a little rain] but suppose to fair off. Have a great day.
  5. Chief Eagles

Afternoon all. Greenhouse to water and then maybe some trains to run. Turned cool and windy here. Take wife to movie later this afternoon.
  6. N Gauger

Sunny but chilly today.... Rain this afternoon and tonight :(

[​IMG]
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

A good Sunday morning ta ya all. Nice sunny day today forecast. Suppose to get up into the high 80's, which is about normal for this time of the year. Took some time yesterday to go trap shooting. The last time I did that was when I was coming back from that train show up in Prescott. Today we have the whole family coming over for our oldest granddaughter's ninth birthday party.bday2 BBQ chicken and stuff along with one giant cake from Costco. Don't know if anyone has gotten one of them, but boy, are they ever good.... balloon6
  8. Chief Eagles

Morning all. Spitting rain off and on. Turning cooler. Eazydays, got any AZ pictures. Love the country there. Flew into Phoenix last month from Palm Springs. Different from here in the East. Have a great day and God bless.
  9. N Gauger

Now - it's cold!! 47 now.... going up to 54 - with winds near 30 MPH.... Ewwwww

Warm donuts though! :D :D

[​IMG]
  10. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

You're right, now it's cold, 57 now, going up to 87 later today...:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: One of these fine days we'll be able to turn off our A/C. :D To me, that defines the first day of fall. Usually a week later we've got the furnace turned on though making fall really short...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  11. Chief Eagles

You Yankees left the door open. Chilly and breezy. Only getting into the 50's. Is it winter already????? Have a good one.
  12. N Gauger

Not Us!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: The canadians let the Northern wind blow... right over michigan and into the east :( :(
  13. N Gauger

Another day... Might make it up to 53 BRRRRR

[​IMG]
  14. Chief Eagles

Ngauger, don't blame the Canadians for you Yanks leaving the door open. :curse: Close that door and keep the cold up NAWTH. ;) Chilly here. Almost went to freezing. Covered my hot peppers so I will have to pick them today. Also all the green tomatoes. Have a good one.
  15. trainman4

trainman4 Member

site

Is the caboose a group site?:wave:
  16. N Gauger

Yeah - anyone's wecome here :D :D :D

Nur Temple Train Show - - coming soon!!!!!!!
  17. N Gauger

cool morning - - warm donuts :)

[​IMG]
  18. Chief Eagles

Thnaks "N". Yes it is chilly. We are running 10 degrees below normal for NC and Oct. Got several truck laods of limbs and small trees I cut up yesterday PM. That will keep me busy for a while. Have a good one.
  19. pennman

pennman Member

Hey Guys,
    Hows it been going? Havent been around much busy with the new grandson. Figures the donuts are here early and I wasnt around for them. Been a bit chilly here in TN, seems that oldman is coming in a little early this year.
    well yall have fun for now,
    Tony
  20. N Gauger

Just another chilly day :) Is it Friday yet?????

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.