Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Airport mess for my step daughter Sunday night/Monday morning... was trying to leave O'Hare and it was socked in - her plane was supposed to arrive at 11:30... finally got to Phila at 1:05 Am :( Missed a bit of sleep because the Mrs. and I had to pick her up :(

It's cool here (75 deg.) in PA today and 'till Friday... they say it's supposed to get up to 82 on Saturday - so I'll find something to do - I'm sure sign1

Brought another batch ( a bit late - I know)

donuts2.jpg

If anyone else wnats to post the donuts, just copy this link and post away :) :)

http://www.the-gauge.com/gallery/files/3/5/donuts2.jpg

or this one:
http://www.the-gauge.com/gallery/files/3/5/donutsmmm450.jpg

Have a good one!!!

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Thomas good or bad

Hey guys,
Glad to see the donut guy finaly made it, thought I'd starve today.LOL:thumb:
Well guys took the grand kids to see thomas the train this weekend, they had a blast, gigled all the way. Me on the other hand was disappointed, thought it would be a steam engine 060type, No, not even a diesel, its just a car built by Strausburg RR mus. has Stream drivers and a steam generator on it so as to blow smoke and wistle but thats it.
Thought everything was a bit over priced as well. 12.00 for a train hat,5.00 cup of leomonade,3.00 hot dog..ect... I wouldnt have minded as much if it was a steam engine. But the imortant thing was the kids had fun, until the rain hit.
BTW, the Lumber is here, and the contractor called should be starting this week on everything..
bounce7
These are of Thomas and the next generation on MRR fans oh yeah and my son and sonlaw who thinks trains are silly!!
TONY

Attachments

• 100_0443.jpg
    100_0443.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_0453.jpg
    100_0453.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 32

lionelfan

Nov 3, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Good Afternoon everyone,

Raining here in NE Ohio for the last two days. Weekend is supposed to be nice. Tonight will be a good night to work on the layout or other models..

lionelfan

Nov 3, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Morning from NE Ohio. Still gloomy and cool. Weekend should be nice 70-80 degrees and sunny. Good weekend to do a little railfanning in Berea. Hope everyone has a good day...

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Thanks for the donuts. Rain went away late yesterday. Battleing fire ants. Never had them and then farmer's grain drill has spread them all over the field. Well, they do not recognize property lines. Coming into back yard. :curse: Have a good one.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning all

Nice donuts!!
Great day in TN, hope the weekend stays like this.
Join the club, FIRE ANTS are nasty little critters, best thing you can do is gas in there holes outside, and use a good insecticide inside. Lowes sells some really good stuff for them.
Have fun and Good luck,
Tony

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
AHH donus and coffee, good deal, Great day here in TN, awsome sun rise and looks to be the same all day. Sorry to here about the rain Mike, Look at it like this lets you spend the day with your trains.
TONY

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Good morning all,

The donuts were tasty.
Still raining here, about 2 inches in the last 3 days. One good thing, had the lawn airiated (spelling?) and over-seeded before it started. Should get the seed off to a good start.

Hope to do a little work on the layout today. Dollhouse project, for grandaughter, has been taking up most of my layout time. Very time consuming as a lot of prepainting, before assembly, is required. Next step is to install wiring, which has to be done before wallpaper and floor covering.

A good week end to everyone.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Hey gang, what's up?

We went to Virginia Beach last week for a few day then back this way to Chrlottesville for a doctors apointment.

That wasn'r so good. Thier want to open me up again next month.

No big deal but I will out of commision for s few weeks at home.

Went to James Town, wasnt to impressed.

I got a donut every day from the 7/11 and they were great.

This week I have been building coal camp houses from scratch. I got a laser cut wood kit for a model.

Fooey on those at $26!

Status
Not open for further replies.