Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Oh man Tony... Make sure you get everything settled, before they start work. They only will do what's on the contract. Everything else is a "Change order" :(

Chief, I've been trying to find the time to do some more design work on my "Repair pit challange building.. but I'm still trying for later today.. :)

. And I brought the donuts :D :D

donutsmmm450.jpg

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
Mornin everyone from Soo Canada. Its starting to feel alot like Fall here alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy. Bin painting the mountains up couple more days I'll be ready for ground cover. You gotta love this hobby cuz its totally addicting sign1

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Good afternoon.
I am thankfull we got a good rain over ther weekend as my lawn was about all brown.

Heading to the post office to mail payments for some ebay treasures I hope to have on the tracks soon.

You all have a good afternoon now.

Gilbert

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
MMMM donuts??

Hey guys, The end of another weekend and the start of another week. Rained down here sunday GOOD DEAL. but still muggy as hell today.
Mike, We have the contract done and reviewed by the lawer and everthing looks good, The wife has all her wish included in the contract and my room is pretty easy 4 walls with an ofset for and repair and building area.
NOW IF THEY WOULD JUST START!!:curse:
But anyway, just recieved 2 of serveral boxes of track and bulding stuff in prep for them to finish and me get started.
TONY

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
i noticed today the guys who cut my grass busted the latch to the back gate. It is chain link.

I dont mind at all it being broken but the guy tried to make it look un broken.
It was in tqo peices.

I put a cable lock on it and I guess if I am not home he can jump the fence.

The fellow who owns the service is a great guy and we are pals but he has differnt parolees every time.

I wish he would get some Mexicans. , I am kidding, sort off.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Step up and get a cup

well since there is no coffee and donuts this morning come on over to my cabin and I'll cook breakfast.
Its another wet day down here in TN. You can tell we are getting primed for fall and if this is any indication I cant wait.
Have a good day, TONY:D

Attachments

• pc23153.jpg
    pc23153.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 35

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Afternoon. FINALLY got here. Been trying all morning. Was taking so long to get to teh Caboose, I'd click off and go on. Got here this time by clicking and walking off and doing other things. Come back, click again and leave. The got to the reply screen and it flew. ?? Hot and humid. Storm might bring us lots of rain. We need rain but not wind. Have a good one. Too late to go to the cabin for breakfast but how about lunch. I'm starving.

wrmcclellan

Oct 1, 2005
North Texas
Well we finally got some rain here over the last couple of days. The cold front broke our latest string of 19 straight 100+ degree days. Yesterday we had half the day of nice easy soaking rain.

A nice day for tomorrow with a high of 90 and starting at 67 in the am!

Have a great day tomorrow all!
Roy

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Hey Gil, did you ever think it maybe your PC or server, Seems to work ok for me..
Just another day in TN nice cool and almost sunny. see what tomorrow brings yall have a good one.
Tony

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Hey Gil, did you ever think it maybe your PC or server, Seems to work ok for me..
Just another day in TN nice cool and almost sunny. see what tomorrow brings yall have a good one.
Tony

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Up late???

Don't know if you want to call it late or early, I work night shift at a truck dealer ship, so for me its normal. But I see no donuts around so yall just come on over to the cabin and I'll fix us a snack. pots always on here.sign1
TONY

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Well I see you made it through the storm.. Hope everything is ok. Now its time to dry out. Been there before. Its cloudy and cool here in TN. Maybe I'll get a chance to get some railfanning in today.
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.