Bergoo W Va
It is opening quick seems to me.
Emial those admin guys.

KS5050.jpg

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning From Tn

Good Morning all, Hope everyone has a cool great day. Going to do some railfanning today if everthing works out right.
As far as the site goes never been that slow for me every now and then but I do believe its the server.
Tony:wave:

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Working faster today. Some of the slowness is the cookie and popup blocker. Some Third Party activity going on. Cloudy this AM ????? Wish it would rain. Got the back wall covered in the walk-in attic and only the end wall to do. Then paint. Then I can start on the train room. Once it is painted, benchwork. That gets the trains off of the carpet int he other room. My problem is time. Everyone wants me to do something for them. Seems I could get more done before I retired. Have a good one.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I built a new forum. This time I did it myself so it would be the way I wanted it.

Lots of tropical colors and pic.

If you have time take a look.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Man, must be a lot of activity on here. This forum is so sloooooow today. It is even not keeping up with my typing. Been do real good lately until today. The other forums are flying. Got much needed rain yesterday. More today I hope. Have a good one.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Was morning but now noon+. Takes this thing forever to respond and I'm on Road Runner. It took 5 minutes for me to get in, psot a short reply on speeding up forum and now this. Its nice to have a free forum but it is really slow. We had this problem with a fishing forum a few years ago. Founds out it was the router service. Have a good one.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
My brother is a fire fighter, 25 + years as a valonteer and 20 years as a professional paramedic.

He owns a motor cycle also.

He is my own personal hero but God forbid he should no it.

I am sorry for your lose.

I made this Weaver kit today and half the screws, ect were missing. Epoxy holds anything, LOL.

It is drying now, giving of fumes as it were, if I had 19 more I would be set.

I am growing into scale one car at a time.

I think I over weathered it but cant think how to undo it abd keep the lettering intact

weaver003.jpg

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Howdy from tn, Just thought I'd stop in. Been a pretty crazy week around here.
Hey what happened to the coffe and donuts?
Spent most of the week argueing with contractors about my house they havent even started yet and a re 3 weeks behind. Just another fun filled day.
well yall have fun.
TONY

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Morning all. Forum seems to be moving faster this AM. I had figured it was the server. Tony, sad but seems that is the way it is with house builders now. Good luck. Pretty day here. Off to Todd's Train Depot with tomatoes for my usual Saturday morning. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.