Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Good Morning All

Well its a wet brutiful day in TN,
Just thought I'd let yall know we have a new MRR in our mitts, I went to Toysrus yesterday and bought my grandson his first toy train and he wont put it down. He's 1 1/2 old and starting young. He wouldnt go to sleep with out his train last night.. This is going to be fun.
sign1 train97

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
spoiling

Well the way I look at it its a good excuss to go to the hobby shop every weekend. Hmmm, maybe thats why my granddad got me into trains? A little scemming there.. Thats one way to justify the expense to grandma *AKA* (the warden)haha..
Tony

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Chief Eagles said:
Gil, I have Road Runner and The Gauge is slow. Why I don't post much here. Takes too long between pages.

Morning all. Should get rain today. Got to run. Have a good one and God bless.

sign1 you post twice a day at least, LOL.

I am waiting on my son and his girl frined to stop by. Must be broke.

Waited all day yesterday.

Humm.

Think I will go swimming and set out some chips and pop on the porch for them, ha ha ha .

They can entertain them selves, they do anyway, (wink)

Tayder

May 3, 2006
Chief Eagles said:
Morning gang. I see when have a Canadian. Tayder, where are you located?

Hey Chief. :wave: I'm in west central Alberta (Edson). Tornado watch here most of the day. Very weird for around here! Nothing much going on though and that's good gnu's :)

It's the weekend!!! :thumb: :D

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 54 deg and headed to 78 with Blue Clear Skeis.

We will be starting our new job on Monday and Tuesday we have to be in the MotorCity. :thumb:

The place I will be working at is only 5 blocks from this place and I will be driving over this bridge every day.

47b6d630b3127cce8c7d1c7d2b7600000017108IZMmrFwxbA

It's a great place for railfaning at lunch time :D

:wave:

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Morning

Good Morning from TN, Its a cool wet morning here. We have gone from one extreme to another.
Tom make sure the batteries a charge and you post some picks.
Have a nice day:)
Tony

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 52 deg and headed to 81 with Blue Clear Skies. :D

We are looking foward to our new job tomorrow and stoping by the Collinwood yards at lunch time to take some more pics. Here is on of the coaling tower that still stands.

47b6d632b3127cce8c60a3077ae800000017108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning from Blueberryhill...
It's a beautiful day today. 82 and sunny.
Hello to Ray in Arizona...
I will be enjoying the weather, outside today.
Tom....Nice pictures of Collinwood.
Everyone have a nice day.....
Chuck

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Good morning everyone.
Looks like a nice sunny day today. That could change this afternoon.
We got nailed with a hail storm yesterday.
We're going to help get the club's N scale layout ready for next weeks show this afternoon.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Back from trip to Wilmington NC to visit Youngest. Her birthday today. she announced she is expecting in April. Could not stay longer as could not put up with SIL. He's a trip. Hard worker and good but real structured and sef centered.
Taydner, just got an Alberta cylinical hopper from OGR buy and sale board. I've got lots of CN engines and rolling stock.
Gil, I don't post much here because it is so slow. You know I post a lot at http://www.trains.com/TRC/CS/forums/974/172431/ShowPost.aspx#172431

Got to run. Been paying bills on line this AM. Servicing and rotating tires on truck. Want to get it done before its too hot.
God bless.

pennman

Jul 2, 2006
clarksville, tn
Dream<plan Build

He guys, just recieved my second issue of the dream,plan and build it dvd from model rr. didnt think they would be that good but they have impressed me again if you dont have a copy yet get it. It contains some great little tid bits and even might teach you old gandy dancers something new.HAHA. They even have some proto vid egments on them nice stuff.
BTW chief congrats on the littleone comming.
Tony:wave:

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Man, did I sleep late [10 AM]. Watered everything again last night. Makes everything [eating and relaxing] late. Went to sleep in recliner, got up and went to bed. Even the boys [dogs] slept until 7 AM. Let them in and out. Went back to bed and !!!!! We need rain. Got to get going . Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.