Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

csxt30

Good Afternoon Everyone !:wave: Just got home from work. Nice picture of Daisy & your other one, Tom ! Glad to hear your plans Steve !:D ( Gill ) You will recieve all the blessings today!:) Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday ! Thanks, John

Roger B.

It's been a dreary day here, drizzle on and off. Was able to get out front and clean up the leftover debris from the Friday night accident so newspaper and mail delivery folks don't get a flat. Mentioned it on CTT yesterday, there was a headon in front of the house, one fatality.

Enjoy your trains, never know when you'll leave the track.

zedob

Spankybird,

I just went to your site and my grandaughter (3 yrs old) went nuts when she saw the holloween set up. She loves it. Me too.

Great layout.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
New H-D cars

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe43136bec00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe4314eadb00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe43c0ea0f00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe43836b7c00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe4312eadd00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe431eead100000016108IZMmrFwxbA

47b5ce28b3127cce94fe407a2b1c00000016108IZMmrFwxbA

spankybird

OTTS Founder
zedob said:
Spankybird,

I just went to your site and my grandaughter (3 yrs old) went nuts when she saw the holloween set up. She loves it. Me too.

Great layout.

Thanks, did you watch the video also.

Yesterday and today we set it up for this year. We will be taking pics of it this week.:D

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 52 deg and heading to 62 with cloudy skies and light rain. Fall has come to Cleveland.

Gil, those cars are sweet. :cool: I couldn't pass them up.

We finished this years halloween village yesterday and will be posting some pics of it latter.

Pick of the Day
47b5ce29b3127cce94f0657b33b800000016108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

Good Morning All,

Weather not looking too good today. Gloomy. Cold.
Have a few things to do unless I can get out of them.
I hate to see winter coming.
Looking forward to seeing your Halloween village..Spankybird.
Another cup of coffee and time to get busy.
You guys have a nice day.
Until later,
Chuck

Chief Eagles

Morning gang. Wife cleaned out her clothes from walkin closet!!!!! Pile so big that I do not know if I can get them in the back seat of the truck. Rainy so I can not haul them in the bed of the truck. Her and youngest junk [daybed frame, Cabbage Patch dolls and furniture and etc] is still on the floor. Told her we were boxing up the Cabbage Patch dolls [lots of them] and the Barbee;s and their furniture and hauling it to Youngest's house. The other junk she keeps saying yard sale [heard that for 6 months of pretty weather]. :curse: Progress!! Real cool and rainy. Well above 2.7 inches of rain. :) Have a good day and God bless all.

Gil Finn

The temp is 52 now and cloudy & damp, it will be like this all winter for the most part here, but colder.

I am diving to Charlottesville in an hour or so and was hoping for clear sunny skies so I could see the magnificent Blueridge Mountains and the Alleghenies in full color this week.

But it is not to be.

I am wearing my cammo for the drive over, if Bubbette lets me, I havent had it on for a tear.

It fits better since I lost 40 pounds...last year it did not fit at except for the jacket, now it is to large.

I cant find my hat though.

Why I am I wearing cammo to hi brow place like the University of Virginia?

One, it will be dark when we get to the Holiday Inn,

two, It feels nice, the trousers are fuz lined and the shirt is heavy cotton

and C, I want to. Besides hunting season comes in next week and I aint ready.

I am going to have some eggs and grits ( :wave: )and toast with molases and a cup of coffee, fill the thermos and wait for the boss to get home, an hour later than planned as usual.

She is always an hour late and her sister is always an hour early.

I started telling her to come an hour later to family gatherings for the hollidays because she always gets here with kids in tow before we are near ready for company. Not any more, LOL

This year we are going to Myrtle Beach and let them buy thier own dinners.

Well the better half just pulled up and I gotta go.

See you wen.

csxt30

wave.gif
Good Afternoon Everyone ! Just got home from work and it looks like everyone is done posting !
biggrin.gif
Well, I have tommorrow off, but wife has appointment early, that I have to take her to. So maybe we'll be back & I can get on here in the morning!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. Gee, I'm going to be busy when I retire in a few more years! Boy Tom sure got some nice Hot Rods there ! Looks like Gill has a full day ahead of him ! Sounds like the Chief is in high gear in preperation of the layout building, & I got a feeling it's gonna be a beauty !:D Seems cooler everywhere, & I'm not crazy about winter coming, except it's nice for working on the layout ! All have a nice evening, John

Chief Eagles

Afternoon gang. Ray, gets cold in AZ? I guess up high it does. Better get that big Ranch ready for winter then. ;) John, hope the wife gets to take pills and not injections or even better, exercise, diet and etc. :confused: Gil, sounds like you have a bunch of chow hounds for relatives. ;) Probably want some of that gooood bar-be-que. :cool: Well, truck is full of clothes. Just enough room for me to get in my seat. :curse: Problem, she has just as many clothes in other rooms too. :curse: I know she has over 20 coats and over 100 pocketbooks. Shoes???? No telling. If I did not called Town Board meeting tonight, I would still be working getting the junk off the floor in the attic. Town Manager is in Coast Guard Reserves. Been called up to go to NO. He and his team are hazzardous waste experts. Siphoned gas out of Ranger and put in truck. Will put 15 gallons of new gas [with Stabill] in it so I will be ready for the lake. :D If not this week, next or the next. Later

csxt30

Hi all, again!
wave.gif
I did it ! I got my picture in the box finally!
biggrin.gif
Now, if we could only get Chucks' picture in his !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Just trying to attract some new guys here in the evenings
smile.gif
, thanks, John

1688torpedo

Hello Guys! Just Joined this forum. Looks good here! Lots of Familiar faces that belong to some of the Best Model Railroaders around.............Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.