Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefelectric

Jul 9, 2006
Elizabethtown, PA
Thanks for the posting info. Don't have anything earth shaking to post at this time but wasn't sure how to do it here. Printed out the instructions for use when I need them.

Got the new computer up and running, need to install antivirus before I go on line with it. Transfered some of my files over on the home network.

John (csxt30) Maybe we can get some of the other guys to move over here. I got an email from Frank that says the new site is down. Growing pains I guess.

Have a good evening.

Oct 2, 2005
S.E Ohio
Good Morning........
It's hot and humid on the " Hill ". Looks like rain. Going to a clambake today. Trains will
be there at the Depot. Dennison is a nice town. Lots of train traffic.
I will catch up later,
Have a nice day.
Chuck

cnw1995

Oct 1, 2005
Crystal Lake, IL
condor.depaul.edu
Still getting failure messages at the other forum. Glad this's here. Muggy and hot today. Rainy off and on. Got to wear jeans to work because everybody else is gone - so that's a highlight. Hope to go to the Illinois Railway Museum this weekend - there's an O layout there this week.

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
Had to come back to the caboose and say hello and grab some sweet tea...too hot and humid in Charlotte. To the State of Ohio...please send down some rain, we need it in the Piedmont. Just sitting here thinking that the layout might need an "all Southern RR diesel" saturday. I can't wait for someone to come out with a Southern GP30 High Hood in Nscale. LifeLike just announced one in HO so maybe N won't be far behind.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 80 deg and headed to 88 deg with T-storms on the way..

We have been to the store getting next week food, bank, and post office this morning.

We have made real progress on the 'O' gauge bench work at the Museum. One of the three legs is done.

47b6d935b3127cce8b134123e7ed00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b6d935b3127cce8b134131e7ff00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

:wave:

csxt30

Sep 30, 2005
Good Evening Everyone !! :wave:
I can't get on the other forum right now either.
Tom : museum layout is sure looking good !! Nice work !!
A hot one here today at work, & glad it's Friday !!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend !!
Thanks, John

1688torpedo

Oct 10, 2005
Willoughby ,Ohio
Hello All! Just dropped by to say hello here. The CTT Forum is still up & running. Just logged off of it. Bill- So sorry about your Mother. Hospice is a very nice place & they will take very good care of your Mom. I've had a few relatives in Hospice over in Cleveland & these places are nice & clean & the patients are kept comfortable if they have any pain. They are not like Nursing Homes where the Patients are ignored or not clean. Just keep this in mind. Take Care all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
jefelectric said:
Good evening all,

No trains today. Jean's day off so shopping and a little babysitting.

Tom, How big is that museum layout going to be?

Enjoy your trains.

Th'e 'O' gauge tin plate layout is 8' x 12' and to large 'O' is going to be 25' x 60' in an E shape. There will be an 'S' gauge above it and 'G' below it.:thumb:

The 'HO' guage is 16' x 50' with 4 main lines. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.