Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Mornin' Bill.
I'll take one of those glazed donuts.
I am getting together with my buddy Dave to discuss building a his N scale layout.
It will be a 4'x8' Gulf Summit Lines, Susquehanna Valley Ry. Atlas track plan using Kato Unitrack.
We also have an open house and a club meeting to go to today .

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
sign1 I was sort of hoping i would tip it over to 100 pages. Concrads chief!

DSCF2523E-vi.jpg

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
While still president, Bill and Hillary are at a Yankees home game, sitting in the first row
with the Secret Service people directly behind them.

One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and whispers something to Bill.

At first,
Clinton stares at the guy, looks at Hillary, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head "no." The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request of the entire team, from the owner of the team to the bat boy."

Bill hesitates...but begins to change his mind when the agent tells him the fans would love it! Bill shrugs his shoulders and says, "Ho-Kay! If that is what the people want. C'mere Hilly, baby."

With that, Bill gets up, grabs Hillary by her collar and the seat of her pants, lifts her up, and tosses her right over the wall onto the field.

She gets up kicking, swearing, screaming, "Bill you "!^$#@&!". The crowd goes absolutely wild. Fans are jumping up & down, cheering, hooting and , and high-fiving. Bill is bowing, smiling and waving to the crowd.

He leans over to the agent and says, "How about that! I would have never believed how much everyone would enjoy that!"

Noticing the agent has gone totally pale, he asks what is wrong.

The agent replies, "Sir, I said they want you to throw out the first Pitch."

Check the CTT forums.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Dig this. I giot some HO this winter..dont ask me why.

I have a Berk or something and 4 coaches all C&O whizzing around the living room floor.

Like a bolt from the Blue, I new it was dasavu (?)all over again!!

I had ridden on that train as a cub scout. Not so sure about the engine but it was those coaches in Gold & Blue and I remember the china to. We ate on the train.Had that cat on the plates maybe. From Hunting to charleston W Va and our moms picked us up and drove us home again.

Think I should explain to my wife why I like these trains now?

Now I know why I got those 20 hoppers and a shay and log cars. sign1

You cant take W Va out of the boy...

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I have breaking in a new engine in the living room floor. Unsupported track is not the best thing fora long train, derailments and all.

It is hot up here.

I tried out a fiffernt forum last week and found it to be rude and insulting for the most part.

Also weemed to be in a state of rebelion as old members were really upset with the new owners ..some collage kis, girls and long hauired type. It was sad.
I dont know what those kids seemed to have a vision for as I did not stick around long.

They made fun of my spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.