Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Miller Engineering

http://www.microstru.com/

xms1015.jpg

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Was raining when I got up but the sun is back out.

I just wish it would warm up nicely, my palms are suffering.

What is the deal on these double posts? Seems like that would eat up a lot of band width.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
Morning all. Tropical moisture is falling. RAIN. We needed it to fill the lakes and ponds. Garden is growing. Tons of squash and cucumbers. Got a couple of tomatoes last week but the rain over the weekend turned them to growing and not ripeing. Pulled PS1 guts out of a MTH SD70 last night. Installing TMCC and Railsounds today. Great rainy day project. God bless.

Chief Eagles

Sep 30, 2005
Rolesville NC [just north of Raleigh]
4 1/2 inches of rain yesterday. Some got 6. Floded a lot of places. Pond went over the emergency spillway. Everything OK there now. No real damage. Off to Mom's down east [whe is 90] to take her to lunch at her favorite restaurant. Off to Dallas/Ft. worth tomorrow. God bless.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Again it is great here today.

I can see about 5 miles from here and the sky is cloudless.

I walked out to get the mail.

Later I made a cup of coffee.

That is my day.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
5flags_med.gif
Hey chief, seems like it is always me and you, or rather you and I.

I guess you are drying out by now.

I am awaiting pizza for dinner if the boy gets here before I fix a TV dinner.sign1

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
We went shopping today and while the better half went in one direction haeded in an other to Jack Yeagers Train shop where I got some used plastic structures and two C&O coal hoppers, one a kit and the other new in the box, but old new stock.

I got out of there with less than $20 this time.

I am going soak the buildins aprt, low dose my meds two days and paint and reassmble them.

Happy Rail Roading you all on this family weeked.

My heart goes out to you have lost a parent. God bless you now.

Skyray

Jun 19, 2006
The amazing Chief Eagles woke me up, then I googled his name and found this place. It has a different air about it, but there seem to be a lot of the same folks here that I recognize. Haven't updated my profile yet. The wife has her pool table back, so my 4 x 8 is leaned against the bookcase and the rolling stock are stored. Gonna get organized next week, I swear it

Doug Johnson
Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.