Come on back to the caboose and get a cup of coffee [or sweet ice tea] Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
Good Morning All from NE Ohio
where the temp is 64 deg and headed to 75 with light rain. Last night we had very heavy T- Storms.

Gil - we saw that about the NY trains in the paper this morning. Still have to finish reading it.

OTTS meeting to night at the museum. We will be making plans to finish the landscaping on the tin plate layout.

Pic of the Day
47b6db05b3127cce89d9e34187b900000017101AaNGjRm0Ysd

:wave:

Chief Eagles

Morning. Eating a muffin wife cooked before going to work. Feel a lot better but still coughing. Pretty day and maybe more showers this PM. God bless all.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 54 deg and headed to 82 with overcast skies. :)

Hope all will have a great weekend of running trains and watching some of the great racing on TV. (Indy, Nascar, NHRA)

Today we are off to the museum for a day of running trains. :thumb:

Pic of day

47b6dc04b3127cce985483d28a6300000017108IZMmrFwxbA

spankybird

OTTS Founder
usaflag5.gif
Memorial_day.gif
usaflag5.gif

where the temp is 65 deg and headed to 82 with Blue Clear Skies ! :) :D :)

What a great day for cookout and watching some car racing - Indy, Nascar, NHRA - so many chooses !sign1

Pic of the day

47b6db05b3127cce985483c6b74500000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b6db05b3127cce985483c0b74300000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b6db05b3127cce985483c5367600000017108IZMmrFwxbA

47b6db05b3127cce985483cf367c00000017108IZMmrFwxbA

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 74 deg and headed to 88 with Blue Clear Skies :D

What a great weather weekend we are having :thumb:

Today we will be staying home, cook out, cut grass, and run trains :thumb: :thumb:

usaflag5.gif
Memorial_day.gif
usaflag5.gif

Pic of the Day

47b6db05b3127cce985483c0b74300000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Can depend on Tom for great holiday "graphics". Converted an old General Mills U36B to TMCC and Railsounds 4.0 [first AC motor one I've done]. Was not that hard. Tight fit though. Sounds are not as loud as I wished. Speaker in fuel tank [cut out bottom with hole saw, glued in plastic screening and speaker just would fit]. Works great. Have a great holiday. God bless all.

Pooh Bah
Hi gang. Late shift reporting. temperature here reached 35 C which is 95 degrees F.
Toroto Transportation had a surprise wildcat strike this morning (we had our holiday last week) and the city was chaos -- resolved in the afternoon but still short of full service at 5:00.

Chief Eagles

Morning all. Flying out up Yankeeland [NH]. Nothing to do this afternoon when I get there so driving to MA [about 30 miles south] to visit a train buddy of mine for dinner and running trains on his layout. Back Thursday afternoon. Have a good one.

Gil Finn

I seemed to have caused an uproar on a certain OBX fishing forum this weekend making a comment about retired Yankees.

How do I do these things?

Is there anyone I havent ****ed off on line?

I resigned my self to here and OGR form talking trains, this a bit slow but you dont have to put up with morons like me , ot at least i dont very often./

If I have offended any of you please except my appology.

Pooh Bah
Gil: you can't offend me with what you say about Yankees, unless you call me one.

Yankees come from someplace in the south. stooges8

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 67 and headed to 88 with Blue Clear Skies ! :)

We have been in the 90's for the past couple of days, boy is it great ! :D T-Storms may come by tonight and cooler temps the rest of the week.

Gil - you can call me a yankee any day of the week and we won't care. :thumb:

Pic of the Day

47b6db11b3127cce8a5541335c2000000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Gil Finn

OK Spanky..

To day I fidnished my six month long ordeal of rehab and they gave the departmeent cupcakes. I stopped and got ice cream this morning. We had a nice celebration.

I feel rather good about myself. I worked had over months
Now in July I restart an other intensive round of chemo to try and save the liver.

But today I can lay back for a bit

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Good morning!! :D I finally made it back in here in the morning!! goldtoth1 goldtoth1 Looking for the humidity to break... but the bad nws is - rain from tonight 'till Friday night :( We need it here in PRR/Amtrak country so we'll just have to put up with it..

I havent checked the papers yet, but I saw some "Yard Sale" signs nearby in an older neighborhood.. .... Always something for the layout that I can pick up for a song and a dance :D :D :D

We'll have to see Saturday :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Oh yeah. got a bit of a surprise last evening... wife came home in the Mustang. with a leaking tire... :( After inspection, I found the leak..on the sidewall.... I don't think it can be fixed, without a replacement.. the tires were $140.00 3 years ago... we'll have to see :( Fortunatly, this is a different budget than my "play money" :D

sign1 yeah.. yeah..it was only "flat" on the bottom sign1

spankybird

OTTS Founder
where the temp is 70 deg with 75% humd and going up to 78 deg with overcast skies.

Boy did we had the T-Storms yesterday and last night. We recieved much need rain. :thumb:

Gil - good to hear that your rehab is going well. You are still in our prayers.

N-Gauger - good luck on the sales, I very seldom find train things at them. :cry:

Pic of the Day

47b6db10b3127cce8a5996e304b400000017108IZMmrFwxbA

Gil Finn

Next I go to court then after a year to 18 months I get my explosives handlers permit back, union card and my demolition licence and can start making that big money.

The only thing that wories me is the shaking in my hands and blurred vision from the meds I take now.

I would not want to make that mistake and blow up an other private residence again.

Status
Not open for further replies.